Author Topic: Armed Black Supremacists in Tulsa: ‘There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sig  (Read 2133 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Armed Black Supremacists in Tulsa: ‘There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight’ (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published May 30, 2021 at 5:57pm

Black activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers held a Second Amendment “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

“The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a news release from organizers read. “We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”

Activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!”

https://twitter.com/pine_tree_riots/status/1398812218477608961

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/armed-black-supremacists-tulsa-will-come-time-will-kill-everything-white-sight-video/
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 01:03:49 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Weird
The majority of those guys in the crowd look more White than Black, including the speaker.
They have 'some' Black ancestry, but it is very diluted at this point.
That is why American Blacks are not accepted in Africa.
Africans do not consider most American Blacks to be Black people.
Africans think of American Blacks as 'Americans', not as Black people like them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

What did anyone expect, with the media and political establishment for years feeding the black community's sense of grievance. I wonder how they plan on preventing the inevitable backlash to this kind of race hate or perhaps that is what they're after.

Offline Idiot

Weird
The majority of those guys in the crowd look more White than Black, including the speaker.
They have 'some' Black ancestry, but it is very diluted at this point.
That is why American Blacks are not accepted in Africa.
Africans do not consider most American Blacks to be Black people.
Africans think of American Blacks as 'Americans', not as Black people like them.
My new neighbors are from the Congo, where they fled the ongoing war.  They are as dark as the ace of spades, but are the most wonderful Christian family.  I couldn't ask for better neighbors...and they came here LEGALLY...lol.

Offline Hoodat

I am trying to reconcile 'we demand reparations from white people' with 'we will kill all white people'.  How are you going to get the former if you commit to the latter?

btw, I remember the rhetoric of the very worst of 20th century Southern racist Democrats.  The extent of their 'Final Solution' was to send all blacks back to Africa.  At no time did they call for all blacks to be killed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
South Africa history of the past 30 years needs to be studied and shown as a case study of what we might be seeing here in the future.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

My new neighbors are from the Congo, where they fled the ongoing war.  They are as dark as the ace of spades, but are the most wonderful Christian family.  I couldn't ask for better neighbors...and they came here LEGALLY...lol.
I read somewhere that African immigrants are among the most financially successful demographics in this horribly racist nation.

Offline Idiot

South Africa history of the past 30 years needs to be studied and shown as a case study of what we might be seeing here in the future.
Sadly I think you are correct.  We are heading that way at warp speed....

Offline skeeter

I am trying to reconcile 'we demand reparations from white people' with 'we will kill all white people'.  How are you going to get the former if you commit to the latter?

btw, I remember the rhetoric of the very worst of 20th century Southern racist Democrats.  The extent of their 'Final Solution' was to send all blacks back to Africa.  At no time did they call for all blacks to be killed.
I was at the Lincoln memorial a half hour or so before the Covington episode. What the media didn't mention was demonstrating there at the same time was a group called the Black Hebrew Israelites - the hatred they were spewing was unbelievable. Of course the media chose to focus on a white kid for 'smirking'.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The extent of their 'Final Solution' was to send all blacks back to Africa.  At no time did they call for all blacks to be killed.
I was taught that many years ago. In fact, some historians believe that is why Lincoln was assassinated.
Lincoln was going to send all Black people in America to Africa (Liberia).
However, many American industrialists, North and South, were against this plan.
Even though the Blacks were 'freed', they were still an abundant source of cheap labor.
Farmers and factories both wanted to exploit this cheap labor for themselves.

But yes of course, no White group including the Democrat KKK has ever called for exterminating Blacks.
They wanted to keep them down and to exploit them for unskilled labor. Killing them would defeat that goal.
Just as killing White people would end any talk of 'reparations'.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

I was taught that many years ago. In fact, some historians believe that is why Lincoln was assassinated.
Lincoln was going to send all Black people in America to Africa (Liberia).
However, many American industrialists, North and South, were against this plan.
Even though the Blacks were 'freed', they were still an abundant source of cheap labor.
Farmers and factories both wanted to exploit this cheap labor for themselves.

But yes of course, no White group including the Democrat KKK has ever called for exterminating Blacks.
They wanted to keep them down and to exploit them for unskilled labor. Killing them would defeat that goal.
Just as killing White people would end any talk of 'reparations'.
For many decades after the CW there was only a tiny percentage of the total black population in the North. That changed dramatically after WWII when millions of blacks migrated north. Many of them ended up in factories, but a great many still down South remained sharecroppers or owners of small farms.
Lincoln's idea was that after the CW and emancipation blacks would want to go back to Africa but was dissuaded after meeting some black leaders in the WH during the war. Frederic Douglas was not among that delegation but also met with Lincoln in the WH at later dates and was also instrumental in convincing Lincoln that most blacks did not want to go back to Africa or any place else. Central America was also proposed by Lincoln as another place blacks might want to live.
As far as cheap labor, blacks were only a tiny percent of the American work force that built the country before and after the CW. In fact, many labor unions did not admit blacks shutting them out of many skilled jobs.

Offline LegalAmerican

THAT is where Lincoln went wrong.  ALL should have been returned, however men can't keep it in their pants and some children were created.  Mixed.  They would need to send back their own children.  White people were slaves too.  We just don't beotch about it daily.  They just have to fight.  Nothing to do with slavery, or anything else. Militants.

Offline LegalAmerican

I was at the Lincoln memorial a half hour or so before the Covington episode. What the media didn't mention was demonstrating there at the same time was a group called the Black Hebrew Israelites - the hatred they were spewing was unbelievable. Of course the media chose to focus on a white kid for 'smirking'.

I remember that and the words they were using.  They also want white genocide. They think, they are a "religion", like islam. The poor 16 year old kid was just scared!  Some idiot activist was drumming into his ear & face. Talk about personal space violation. The kids were just standing there being accosted by Indian activist, the activist kept advancing,  and these vile, evil Black Hebrew.  All, are unhappy who they were born to.  So, the envy sets in. I NEVER knew I was supreme. They keep TELLING ME THAT! SO, I GUESS IT MUST BE TRUE. lol  I never even think about skin!  THEY....DO! 

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Wise slave masters do not exterminate their property.

Unless their property gets guns and talks about killing all the white people.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Black Hebrews is a radical Black gang that claims they are the "real Jews" and the rightful heirs to the land of Israel.
They claim that the Jews in Israel are not legitimately Jewish, but they are.
There are some Black Hebrews in Israel, but they are not recognized as Jewish.
In fact not only are they not Jewish, they are more antisemitic than the KKK.

Offline Sled Dog

THAT is where Lincoln went wrong.  ALL should have been returned, however men can't keep it in their pants and some children were created.  Mixed.  They would need to send back their own children.  White people were slaves too.  We just don't beotch about it daily.  They just have to fight.  Nothing to do with slavery, or anything else. Militants.

No.  Lincoln was right.  Then he got shot and his policies were not implemented.

Also, the Rodents worked for the next 16 decades to disenfranchise the former slaves, to keep them in utter poverty, to prevent them from advancing and becoming an integral and healthy part of American society, and later worked successfully to convince black people their true oppressors were their best friends.

So, don't blame Lincoln for the treasons of the Democrats, and don't blame America for the poison of the Marxists.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

I read somewhere that African immigrants are among the most financially successful demographics in this horribly racist nation.

Yeah, funny what hard work can do for a person's portfolio if they are careful with their money.

Maybe people who escape a shithole country and are willing to work to become good Americans aren't so bad.   Of course, Trump was never complaining about those people.  He was complaining about the free-loaders.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
As I've posted numerous times before:
You may not be interested in the politics of ethnicity and race.
But the politics of race and ethnicity are VERY MUCH interested... in YOU.

I will add this:
At some time in the future, like it or not, you're going to be forced to make a choice.
If you don't choose willingly, it will be made for you.

(I made that choice decades ago.)

Offline LegalAmerican

Correct. I posted video. Mods got really upset with me for posting it. Just truth.

Offline LegalAmerican

No.  Lincoln was right.  Then he got shot and his policies were not implemented.

Also, the Rodents worked for the next 16 decades to disenfranchise the former slaves, to keep them in utter poverty, to prevent them from advancing and becoming an integral and healthy part of American society, and later worked successfully to convince black people their true oppressors were their best friends.

So, don't blame Lincoln for the treasons of the Democrats, and don't blame America for the poison of the Marxists.

You know, I am going to have to rethink your posts. You can't discern what I am saying.  This is not the first time.

Offline LegalAmerican

OFFICER TATUM....speaks about racism.  I have so much respect for this man. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df0k24UBYUY

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

QFT.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MOD3

Correct. I posted video. Mods got really upset with me for posting it. Just truth.

@LegalAmerican, that is a false statement. The Tweet you posted had nothing to do with the Florida shooting thread in which you posted it. The Tweet you posted had nothing to do with the New Mexico special election thread in which you posted it. The video you posted in the Prairie Chicken thread was irrelevant to the thread. If you think that Tweet or that video are important, start a thread withit instead of plopping it in random unrelated threads.

Take up your issues with moderation with @mystery-ak or @Cyber Liberty. Further public complaint posts about moderation will be understood as trying to stir up dissension.

Offline LegalAmerican

QFT.
'

"So, don't blame Lincoln for the treasons of the Democrats, and don't blame America for the poison of the Marxists.=SLED

I didn't blame Lincoln or say anything like this person is claiming. LINCOLN was republican.He freed the slaves. I did not blame America either, for the poison of Marxism.  Twilight zone. 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 11:48:34 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Sled Dog

You know, I am going to have to rethink your posts. You can't discern what I am saying.  This is not the first time.

No.

I discerned the meaning of your post just fine.

Just because I don't believe or support blatant racism, no matter what the source, does not make me your intellectual inferior.

Shipping those Americans to Africa at the end of the Civil War would have been a vast national mistake.

Allowing the Rodent party to reform and regain political office, that was a vast national mistake.

Allowing the Rodents to foment racial discrimination in the second half of the 1800's was something the GOP was happy to go along with.   That was a vast national disgrace, considering the founding documents AND the wording of the 14th Amendment.

The Court ruling on Plessy v Fergusson was a disgrace, separate can never be equal.  Not even for identical twins.   That national disgrace took six decades to partially reverse, and then, IMMEDIATELY after, the Rodents decided to destroy the public schools AND force blacks to keep their kids in the destroyed schools.

These events are too frequent, too common to be accidental.

And the (b)lacks in the inner cities, the victims, are conditioned to believe any garbage their Masters put before them.   Because they're the products of schools deliberately broken by the Rodents precisely to prevent their victims from learning how to think independently and critically.

And now the typical elements want to ship the victims of the Rodents' planned destruction of the (b)lacks, and anyone else who can't escape, "back" to Africa or somewhere.  Then they lament the fact that Thomas Jefferson's children cause some sort of dilemma for the Great Idea.

Blaming the victim is usually a personal disgrace.   Why should we make it a vast national disgrace?  Why should we do what the Rodents always try to do?   

So you don't understand my posts.    Try harder.   Learn humility.  I'm fresh out.

Yeah you were blaming Lincoln, a man who considered the Back to Africa Plan (as I recall, Daniel Webster liked the idea, but I could be wrong.   I'm Great, not perfect), but upon discussion with those most affected realized the idea was immoral.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 06:00:52 am by Sled Dog »