Author Topic: Blue state, blue mask blues  (Read 148 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blue state, blue mask blues
« on: May 31, 2021, 12:39:33 pm »
May 31, 2021
Blue state, blue mask blues
By Terry Paulding

Back in April, I wrote an article on masks here on American Thinker. Part of the article was just me, kvetching about having to wear the useless face diapers, especially outdoors. Since then, of course, the CDC has come out with “new” guidance saying that wearing masks outdoors is unnecessary. Try telling anyone around here (the SF Bay area), though, to take their outdoor mask off.

Most people on the street are masked up, toddlers included. We still have farmers at the Saturday market who won’t sell to you unless you’re wearing one. Thankfully, there are other, friendlier farmers from whom to buy. I categorically refuse to wear a mask outdoors, ever again, period.

Sixteen months ago, when we were first told to wear them, after first being told why we shouldn’t, I thought (and said) that outdoor masks were useless. I got excoriated for saying (with no medical degree, just logic) that sunshine is a great disinfectant, and exercise was a great way to stay healthy. I noted that our lungs need to breathe fresh air and that our immune systems need the stimulus of external pathogens in the air to keep functioning properly.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/blue_state_blue_mask_blues.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Blue state, blue mask blues
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 09:06:36 pm »
It's incorrect to assume all blue paper masks came from China and contain Graphine.  Other than that, a decent article.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: