Author Topic: The Media Aggressively ‘Others’ Trump Voters by David Catron  (Read 2237 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The Media Aggressively ‘Others’ Trump Voters
Tens of millions have been declared unfit to participate in the democratic process.
by David Catron
May 27, 2021, 11:52 PM

While the Democrats continue to pursue an endless lawfare campaign against former President Trump, their confederates in the corporate media are calling for the excommunication of Republicans from American politics. Indeed, they insist that the party of Lincoln now consists primarily of delusional members of the “Trump cult” whose continuing presence in the public square constitutes a clear and present danger to the republic. As MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell expressed it Wednesday evening, “53 percent of Republicans fail a basic mental competency test question, who is the president of the United States.” O’Donnell’s view is metastasizing in the media. Jennifer Rubin passes judgment as follows in the Washington Post:

There is no way to “understand” MAGA voters, nor is there is any possibility of reaching political agreement with them. They are beyond the bounds of rational political debate. Those who comprehend how dangerous such delusions are in a democracy must break away from them, not enable them to win elections.

Charles P. Pierce parrots this theme in Esquire:

There is no longer any reason to try to “understand” these people. Nor should there be any compunction about doing whatever we can to read them out of American politics … They should be considered anathema, as should the entire Republican Party and the modern conservative movement that animates it.

more
https://spectator.org/media-trump-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The Media Aggressively ‘Others’ Trump Voters by David Catron
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 01:37:47 pm »
It is the dream and goal of all totalitarian regimes all over the world to marginalize and 'erase' any political opposition.
The Democrat Communists are no different from them.
They do not want to 'defeat' Republicans, Democrats want to make Republicans 'illegal'.

If they could, Democrats would arrest every Republican in America. They really would.
That is how far gone they are, and how far away from American norms they think and live.
Make no mistake. Democrats are Totalitarians/Dictators/Authoritarians and all the rest.
They believe in their own divinity, and their divine unquestionable intelligence.
They are so full of themselves, they believe anyone who disagrees with them about anything is obviously insane.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 07:40:02 pm »
What the media thinks of Trump voters they've thought of conservative Republicans for many decades before Trump came on the political scene.
The lib media has always despised conservative Republicans.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2021, 07:54:46 pm »
What the media thinks of Trump voters they've thought of conservative Republicans for many decades before Trump came on the political scene.

They feel powerful after driving Zell Miller and the Scoop Jackson wing out of the Party, leaving George McGovern and Bernie Sanders.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2021, 08:32:08 pm »

That's right - And not a whole lot different than Tumpsters are doing to Conservatives either.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2021, 08:34:34 pm »
It is the dream and goal of all totalitarian regimes all over the world to marginalize and 'erase' any political opposition.

And what is entirely inane about it all is how little politics means in the grand scheme of things.

It is kinda like the control exerted by cell phones... It can only effect you if you are unwilling to turn the phone off.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2021, 08:57:44 pm »
That's right - And not a whole lot different than Tumpsters are doing to Conservatives either.

Yaknowhat Yaknowhat Yaknowhat?  You will be painted with the same brush as the Tumpsters whether you like it or not.  Maybe worse, since you are a real conservative.  While the name "Trump" may be in the headline and article, this isn't about Trump.  It's about Thee and Me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2021, 08:59:29 pm »
Yaknowhat Yaknowhat Yaknowhat?  You will be painted with the same brush as the Tumpsters whether you like it or not.  Maybe worse, since you are a real conservative.  While the name "Trump" may be in the headline and article, this isn't about Trump.  It's about Thee and Me.

Right. But that's the point. It's always been about thee and me... Tumpy has nothing to do with it. Same dang thing as Dubya.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2021, 09:06:37 pm »
Right. But that's the point. It's always been about thee and me... Tumpy has nothing to do with it. Same dang thing as Dubya.

Just about all, if not all the current action about election integrity is also not about Donald Trump.  That ship has sailed. The Audit in Maricopa County is about my vote being diluted even though I don't live there.  That's why I'm watching it closely, my vote is literally on the line here.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2021, 09:07:43 pm »
Just about all, if not all the current action about election integrity is also not about Donald Trump.  That ship has sailed. The Audit in Maricopa County is about my vote being diluted even though I don't live there.  That's why I'm watching it closely, my vote is literally on the line here.

Right. I get that. And I agree.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2021, 09:14:00 pm »
Right. I get that. And I agree.

Texans were pretty pissed off their votes were diluted by patently illegal actions taken in PA.  SCOTUS denied standing to the Texans (along with 18 other states) and said it didn't care, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

I am glad the AZ Supreme Court doesn't see it that way.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2021, 09:17:11 pm »
Texans were pretty pissed off their votes were diluted by patently illegal actions taken in PA.  SCOTUS denied standing to the Texans (along with 18 other states) and said it didn't care, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

I am glad the AZ Supreme Court doesn't see it that way.

I am more in agreement with SCOTUS than Texas on that one. I don't need liberal states telling Montana how to vote. SCAZ however, has jurisdiction, if any court does.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2021, 09:21:20 pm »
I am more in agreement with SCOTUS than Texas on that one. I don't need liberal states telling Montana how to vote. SCAZ however, has jurisdiction, if any court does.

The SCOTUS had jurisdiction, if any court does.  The difference is they are cowards compared to the AZ Supremes.  I learnt this recently, Clint Bolick is on our court, and he's tough as nails.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2021, 09:23:20 pm »
The SCOTUS had jurisdiction, if any court does.  The difference is they are cowards compared to the AZ Supremes.  I learnt this recently, Clint Bolick is on our court, and he's tough as nails.

I don't see it that way. I think this is directly a matter of sovereignty... And if SCOTUS is all powerful, then there is no state sovereignty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2021, 09:32:48 pm »
I don't see it that way. I think this is directly a matter of sovereignty... And if SCOTUS is all powerful, then there is no state sovereignty.

Then I am to assume you were against the results of 2000's Bush v Gore?
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2021, 10:16:31 pm »
Then I am to assume you were against the results of 2000's Bush v Gore?

I was against SCOTUS getting involved. If there is funny business, then by rights the state ought not cert... and let the legislature mind their own business.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2021, 10:18:44 pm »
I was against SCOTUS getting involved. If there is funny business, then by rights the state ought not cert... and let the legislature mind their own business.

In that case, AlGore should have been President.  Hoorah!
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2021, 10:47:22 pm »
In that case, AlGore should have been President.  Hoorah!

Don't care. State sovereignty is preeminent. At least to me.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2021, 10:59:03 pm »

Yes, I get that, and I like that you never lose sight of it.  You're the anchor.   :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2021, 12:18:25 am »
The Democrat Communists are no different from them.
They do not want to 'defeat' Republicans, Democrats want to make Republicans 'illegal'.

If they could, Democrats would arrest every Republican in America. They really would.
That is how far gone they are, and how far away from American norms they think and live.
Make no mistake. Democrats are Totalitarians/Dictators/Authoritarians and all the rest.
They believe in their own divinity, and their divine unquestionable intelligence.
They are so full of themselves, they believe anyone who disagrees with them about anything is obviously insane.

:yowsa:

What did Americans say when Hillary kept yapping her trap after she lost the 2016 election?

We said "what a stupid broad.  Doesn't she realize how we're laughing at her?"

Nobody really told her to shut up, she was too funny.

Because, here's the difference:   Hillary really lost the 2016 election, no matter what the morons still say about it, and Trump really did win the 2020 election, no matter what the treasonous morons have to say about their Big Lie.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2021, 12:23:10 am »
They feel powerful after driving Zell Miller and the Scoop Jackson wing out of the Party, leaving George McGovern and Bernie Sanders.

No.

They're terrified that some true moderate might gain affection in the Rodent Party and split their barely stealable election successes.

They excommunicated Little Ralphie Nader after he took some 70,000 votes from Albore, who only needed 150 or so to steal the Floriduh electoral votes.

They practically nuked Jill Stein for her ill-considered audit of the Michigan 2016 vote, an audit which was naturally showing, as the Americans expected, that many of the precincts in Detroit were again showing that odd Rodent-Only phenomenon of having more votes than voters and those extra voters always go for the Rodent.

The last thing the Rodents can afford is a true party split, because they're already the true losers.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2021, 12:24:23 am »

The conservatives are not happy that the Rodents stole the election.

If a person cannot admit the election was stolen, they're clearly not a conservative.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2021, 12:25:12 am »

And what is entirely inane about it all is how little politics means in the grand scheme of things.

It is kinda like the control exerted by cell phones... It can only effect you if you are unwilling to turn the phone off.

^^^ Definitely NOT a conservative ^^^

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2021, 12:29:33 am »

The United States Supreme Court has jurisdiction on a arguments between the states.

When a group of states violates the Constitution and thereby unlawfully alters the outcome of a presidential election, the Supreme Court is the proper venue for the dispute.

Period.

When Bush sued Albore while Albore was using the SCOFLAW of Floriduh to violate Floriduh election laws, specifically to steal the state's electors and hence the White House, the Supreme Court rightly ruled that the fake recounts have to stop.   The Court's jurisdiction over federal elections wasn't diminished in the succeeding twenty years.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2021, 12:31:56 am »

Maybe you should read the Constitution some day and realize that the states are not fully sovereign entities.

States can't coin their own money, they can't wage war, they can't have their own armies, they can't do any number of things.

And one of the things they're not allowed to do is have their executive or judicial branches alter how the states select their presidential electors.

But that's all in the Constitution, and all conservatives know all this.

But you don't.