Author Topic: Fox News' The Five Just Announced a Major, Permanent Departure  (Read 322 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Fox News’ The Five just lost a major personality. Juan Williams, who was one of the longest-serving hosts on the show, having been there seven years, will be leaving the show immediately.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05/26/fox-news-the-five-just-announced-a-major-permanent-departure-n387077

But only because they're moving the show back to New York and he doesn't want to commute from DC.  He'll still be making editorial input.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Fox News' The Five Just Announced a Major, Permanent Departure
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 08:09:17 pm »
But only because they're moving the show back to New York and he doesn't want to commute from DC.  He'll still be making editorial input.

I'll be happy with not seeing One Note Juan's face on the 5 anymore.  Of course, if they replace him with Rivera or Brazille then it gets easier for me, because I'll simply stop watching the entire program.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 08:15:27 pm »
Good riddance.  I knew EVERY WORD he would utter before he opened his yap.  One of the most predictable folks ever.

Him and his predecessor, Bob Berkel are cut from the same liberal cloth.  This country is going to hell thanks to these liberal *sshats!!!

Fact is, Fox has driven me off for the most part with their infusion of so many liberal *sshats.  I watch more OAN and Newsmax than Fox.  They are now number three on my list of networks.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 08:22:51 pm »
Good riddance.  I knew EVERY WORD he would utter before he opened his yap.  One of the most predictable folks ever.

Him and his predecessor, Bob Berkel are cut from the same liberal cloth.  This country is going to hell thanks to these liberal *sshats!!!

Fact is, Fox has driven me off for the most part with their infusion of so many liberal *sshats.  I watch more OAN and Newsmax than Fox.  They are now number three on my list of networks.

The difference between the two is I liked Beckel.  The man loves Christmas and that conquers a lot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 08:35:37 pm »
LOL!  You guyz are killing me!

His children are staunch Conservatives.  He is being paid $2M per to provide the Progressive POV on a Conservative network/show.

You try doing that when you don't believe what you're saying.

Notice that he totally reads his remarks on a teleprompter?   You'd think "who, here, couldn't do that?"

I'll tip my hat to him for keeping the charade up this long.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald