Author Topic: Resign or be fired; Biden ‘purges’ white male Trump appointees on Fine Arts agency  (Read 1036 times)

BassWrangler

https://twitter.com/bosnerdley/status/1397879996052611072?s=21

President Joe Biden orchestrated what is being characterized as a “purge” of Trump appointees at the U.S. Commission of Fine Arts on Tuesday when he announced that he will appoint four new members to the office that oversees the design and architecture of federal buildings in Washington, D.C.

The current chair of the U.S. Commission of Fine Arts said that he and three other commissioners were given the option to resign or be fired by the Biden administration, according to NPR...

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/26/resign-or-be-fired-biden-purges-white-male-trump-appointees-on-fine-arts-agency-1079223/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
To be fair,it is someone in his administration doing this. Slow Joe probably doesn't even know there IS a fine arts agency.

Or what the word "purge" means,AFATG.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

BassWrangler

To be fair,it is someone in his administration doing this. Slow Joe probably doesn't even know there IS a fine arts agency.

I wonder now if they'll even bother replacing him. With their friends in the media's help, they seem to be pulling off having this senile dummy up front while hidden left wing ideologues make all the decisions.

Offline cato potatoe

I guess we can look forward to more hideous architecture in our cities, and modern "art" in our museums.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I guess we can look forward to more hideous architecture in our cities, and modern "art" in our museums.
Source: https://www.marxists.org/subject/art/literature/children/ref/gov/gov1.html

Current Communist Goals

EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Thursday, January 10, 1963
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Slide Rule

I'm not into fine arts in any way. So now my credentials are in order:

Always select to be fired.
It is a put up shut up situation.
Say something that will ensure Xo Bi Din's signature on your departure.
I've never been fired before so it is a bucket list item.
There is a possibility of winning a lawsuit. A friend started out this way.
It is good to leave a sinking ship.

All these type of jobs are political spoils so having Xo Bi Din fire you is a status award.
You can hang the You're Fired letter on the wall in you living room or in the crapper.
You could sell the letter in the future.

And, if Xo doesn't fire you in a year tell him to take this job and shove it.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Why waste "fairness" on a criminal Usurper?   I don't care that the fool has a dying brain.   His brain never functioned very well in the first place.  Biden is a criminal who knowingly participated in a coup to steal the presidency of the United States.

And firing white boys because they're white boys is a violation of the Civil Rights Act, and the four commissioners should refuse to resign and challenge their dismissal in federal court, claiming racial discrimination and violations of their civil rights.

Or are they wuss fairy boys who were selected to a Fine Arts commission for that reason?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mountaineer

Replace them all with Soviet architecture experts!

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Replace them all with Soviet architecture experts!

@mountaineer
lob
The ironic part is you think you are joking,and that is EXACTLY what the Globalists  have planned.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Replace them all with Soviet architecture

As it they understood the carbon footprint of concrete.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-