Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton looks a bit forlorn as flirty Bill focuses his attention on rocker Sting'  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton looks a bit forlorn as flirty Bill focuses his attention on rocker Sting's wife Trudie Styler as they're seen dining with friends at upscale Upper East Side restaurant
Daily Mail/UK, May 26, 2021

Hillary and Bill Clinton were spotted having dinner with friends on Manhattan's Upper East Side Tuesday evening.

Exclusive DailyMail.com photos show the presidential pair arriving separately with a Secret Service detail to posh uptown restaurant Fleming by Le Bilboquet.

But Hillary, sipping her favorite white wine, looked glum as her ever-engaging husband was deep in conversation with Sting's wife Trudie Styler, who at one point rested her head on Bill's shoulder for a group selfie.

Bill was dressed in a blue suit with a checkered button-down shirt - no tie - while Hillary wore a three-quarter-length striped wool coat as she drank her wine.

The couple were joined in the outdoor seating area by Trudie and two others. The friends appeared to enjoy their lively conversation and meal together at the high-end restaurant - where entrees range from $23 to $43.

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9622511/Bill-Hillary-Clinton-spotted-dinner-rocker-Stings-wife-Trudie-Styler.html

Ah ... still a fashion icon ~~

BassWrangler

Caption that Photo

I'm going to eat that last baby when I get home.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Looks like she is saying MF!

How could she possibly be happy with Bill?  He was a whore the whole time they have been together.  I am sure she is lonely.  She sure looks it!!

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Ah ... still a fashion icon ~~
So's Bill. Couldn't find matching pants and jacket, or pants that fit?

Mining for gold.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

At that age, relationships are no longer about sex. It is all about 'attention'.
That's what Hillary is upset about. She feels left behind.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

How could she possibly be happy with Bill?  He was a whore the whole time they have been together.  I am sure she is lonely.  She sure looks it!!

@jafo2010

She is not lonely enough. IF there was any real justice in this country,she would be in isolation for the rest of her life in Club Fed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Uh, please! How could either be happy with each other? They may have had a marriage initially(doubt it) but all they have had for decades is a business arrangement. I have no doubt that she knew exactly what Bill was when she hitched her wagon to him. Neither is a prize and both deserve their afterlife.

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!

Almost makes me feel sorry for Hillary. . .

WHO AM I KIDDINg????   :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I feel sorry for the many that have died prematurely because of these two criminals.  The list is long.

Offline libertybele

Both Hill and Bill are in their end years. Their entire marriage was nothing more than a business arrangement and he helped her politically and she played the pitiful, faithful wife while he cheated on her. 

Frankly, the only thing I really care about is if and when they're held accountable for all their misdeeds.  Just not going to happen. Ever.