Author Topic: Joe Biden Falsely Claims Donald Trump Campaigned on Idea that ‘Black Folks Are Taking Your Job’  (Read 399 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Falsely Claims Donald Trump Campaigned on Idea that ‘Black Folks Are Taking Your Job’

Charlie Spiering25 May 202127
2:37

President Joe Biden accused former President Donald Trump of campaigning on the idea that black Americans were taking jobs from the white working class, in an interview published Tuesday.

Biden spoke to Atlantic reporter Edward-Isaac Dovere about Trump’s campaign message in an Oval Office interview.

He said:

The people who built the country are the people who are all being left behind. When that happens, and you don’t have a counter-voice to ‘The reason you lost your job is because of an immigrant; the reason you lost that job is because those Black folks are taking your job’ — it opens up the door to the Charlottesvilles of the world.

Biden’s puzzling claim has no basis in reality, as President Donald Trump repeatedly spoke about rebuilding for the working class for all races, and was especially proud of historically low black unemployment numbers.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/25/joe-biden-falsely-claims-donald-trump-campaigned-idea-black-folks-are-taking-your-job/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Where are the "Fact Checkers"?  Oh wait, what was I thinking.  Nevermind.

Dementia Joe lies so much even he believes the stuff he spews
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ridiculous.
I've never heard the accusation of Black people 'taking jobs' away from anyone, much less White people.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

The trope that "black people built this country" is one of the biggest lies propagated by the left. A familiar trope is that "America was built on the backs of black people."
 Black people helped build this country, but the left has convinced many gullible people that they were primarily responsible for building the country instead of being mostly farm hands or servants confined by slavery in the South.
There was only a tiny percentage of black people in the North pre-Civil War when the Northern economy was exploding after the Industrial Revolution. In fact, blacks in the North were still a very small percentage until after WWII when the great migration of blacks to northern cities occurred.
But many blacks and liars like Biden happily spread the myth that blacks were solely responsible for building the country.

BassWrangler

Is there zero honesty left in journalism? They just make up whatever they want.

Offline skeeter

Ridiculous.
I've never heard the accusation of Black people 'taking jobs' away from anyone, much less White people.
With the dishonest left wing lickspittle rat media we have, this baldfaced lying will only get worse.

Fomenting this kind of delusion among half the nation can only end very badly. Remember who brung it to ya.