Author Topic: Cheney primary challenger impregnated 14-year-old when he was 18  (Read 2617 times)

BassWrangler

Re: Cheney primary challenger impregnated 14-year-old when he was 18
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2021, 09:23:58 pm »
Seriously.....I'm past the point of caring what they did in the past, unless they killed someone.  :laugh:

Well, I think the primary concern (pun intended) is if it will hurt his chances of winning.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2021, 10:34:02 am »
So what you're saying is that there are no patriots in Wyoming.
What I am saying is I have been both places. Patriots abound in Wyoming. DC is behind enemy lines.
If i wanted you to put words in my mouth I'd bleep hire you as a spokesperson.

By your metrics of Trump votes, Wyoming voted 69.9% for Trump. How did the District do?
Murder rate (per 100,000) D.C.: 23.5  Wyoming: 2.2
Population density (per square mile) D.C.: 10,588  Wyoming: 6.2
Hunting, fishing, and outdoor recreation abounds in Wyoming. Not so much in DC.
Energy Wyoming produces: Electric Power Generation: 49.6 TWh (1% total U.S.) Coal: 401,400 MSTN (39% total U.S.) Natural Gas: 2,020 Bcf (8% total U.S.) Crude Oil: 57,800 Mbarrels (2% total U.S. eighth largest producing state) Ethanol: 300 Mbarrels (<1% total U.S.)
DC: sucks the energy out of the whole country and produces antiConstitutional edicts.

Who wants to move the wife and kids to a crowded, expensive, high crime area?

« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 10:52:07 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2021, 01:05:48 pm »
Wyoming candidate undeterred after teen pregnancy disclosure
May 25, 2021
GILLETTE, Wyo. (AP) — A U.S. House candidate in Wyoming who disclosed that he impregnated a 14-year-old girl when he was 18 scoffed at the idea of dropping out of the race and challenged any legislators who might make an issue of his past.

“That’d be great,” state Sen. Anthony Bouchard said Monday of any possibility of censure by the Legislature. “Do it. Bring it on.”

Bouchard then refused to answer questions about the girl he married after she bore his son and who killed herself at age 20 in 1990, the year after they divorced.

“I’m not talking anymore about that, about this story,” he told the Casper Star-Tribune at a news conference in Gillette he’d scheduled hours earlier.  ... More at AP
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2021, 01:13:11 pm »
Wyoming candidate undeterred after teen pregnancy disclosure
May 25, 2021
GILLETTE, Wyo. (AP) — A U.S. House candidate in Wyoming who disclosed that he impregnated a 14-year-old girl when he was 18 scoffed at the idea of dropping out of the race and challenged any legislators who might make an issue of his past.

“That’d be great,” state Sen. Anthony Bouchard said Monday of any possibility of censure by the Legislature. “Do it. Bring it on.”

Bouchard then refused to answer questions about the girl he married after she bore his son and who killed herself at age 20 in 1990, the year after they divorced.

“I’m not talking anymore about that, about this story,” he told the Casper Star-Tribune at a news conference in Gillette he’d scheduled hours earlier.  ... More at AP
At least he married her...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2021, 02:46:15 pm »
At least he married her...

So did Roy Moore, and see where that got him. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2021, 05:02:07 pm »
WY has to find themselves not only another candidate to run against Lez Cheney, but a proper man to occupy their state senate seat.

It's fine that Bouchard isn't going to say anything else about his Teenie Baby Momma.  But everyone else is going to say a lot.

But first they're going to be quiet about it until two weeks before the primary.   And if he manages to win the primary, the entire nation is going to hear nothing but this crap, and every candidate running for the House in every district is going to get some splash-back from this.

He needs to go away and let someone normal run for the House.  He's not worthy.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

BassWrangler

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2021, 05:11:57 pm »
WY has to find themselves not only another candidate to run against Lez Cheney, but a proper man to occupy their state senate seat.

It's fine that Bouchard isn't going to say anything else about his Teenie Baby Momma.  But everyone else is going to say a lot.

But first they're going to be quiet about it until two weeks before the primary.   And if he manages to win the primary, the entire nation is going to hear nothing but this crap, and every candidate running for the House in every district is going to get some splash-back from this.

He needs to go away and let someone normal run for the House.  He's not worthy.

Agreed. This is exactly what happened with Roy Moore in Alabama.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2021, 05:33:52 pm »

Why do I get the feeling that the RNC is going to do nothing to find a qualified challenger to compete for this seat and just sit back and let the pedo run against the Traitress in the primaries?

The people of Wyoming have to get off their asses and do a candidate search without the RNC's assistance.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

BassWrangler

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2021, 05:43:44 pm »
Why do I get the feeling that the RNC is going to do nothing to find a qualified challenger to compete for this seat and just sit back and let the pedo run against the Traitress in the primaries?

The people of Wyoming have to get off their asses and do a candidate search without the RNC's assistance.

The general populace doesn't do candidate searches. Other politicians and political parties do. Or candidates decide to run on their own.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2021, 06:17:57 pm »

I've heard that somewhere....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2021, 07:12:46 pm »
I've heard that somewhere....

Yes, I saw your post. Just reinforcing the point.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2021, 07:24:37 pm »
Yes, I saw your post. Just reinforcing the point.

This fellow is a world-class idiot if he thinks he can still win the Seat.  Staying in the race only helps Cheney and the Rats.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2021, 07:47:39 pm »
This fellow is a world-class idiot if he thinks he can still win the Seat.  Staying in the race only helps Cheney and the Rats.

Unfortunately, we seem to have a lot of world class idiots.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2021, 09:47:52 pm »
The general populace doesn't do candidate searches. Other politicians and political parties do. Or candidates decide to run on their own.

Time they started, since the two political parties have been picking utter slime.

BassWrangler

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2021, 09:56:10 pm »
Time they started, since the two political parties have been picking utter slime.

Ok, let us know how it goes.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2021, 10:01:44 pm »
Seriously.....I'm past the point of caring what they did in the past, unless they killed someone.  :laugh:

Seriously.....I'm past the point of caring what they did in the past. But some people just need killing.  :whistle:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2021, 12:51:55 am »
Somebody better give this guy "the hook" and do it soon...

Or... Cheney keeps the seat.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2021, 06:04:16 am »
Somebody better give this guy "the hook" and do it soon...

Or... Cheney keeps the seat.

The RINOs have always been very adept at protecting their own, including running a sure loser in a primary to ensure the candidate they want gets the nomination.

I see their hand in this guy.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2021, 02:04:18 pm »
The RINOs have always been very adept at protecting their own, including running a sure loser in a primary to ensure the candidate they want gets the nomination.

I see their hand in this guy.

If that's the case, the RINOs have a lot to learn about timing.  They're about a year or so too early.
I will NOT comply.