Author Topic: Cheney primary challenger impregnated 14-year-old when he was 18  (Read 2618 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Cheney primary challenger impregnated 14-year-old when he was 18
By Max Greenwood - 05/21/21 10:58 AM EDT

Wyoming state Sen. Anthony Bouchard (R), who’s challenging Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) for her House seat, acknowledged in an interview with Casper Star-Tribune that he impregnated a 14-year-old girl when he was 18.

Bouchard first revealed the relationship in a Facebook Live video on Thursday, though he did not say exactly how old he or the girl was when the pregnancy happened. In that video, he said he wanted to come out with the story himself after learning that people had been looking into the matter.

“It’s amazing that they look at things so negatively. So bottom line is it’s a story when I was young, two teenagers, girl gets pregnant,” Bouchard said. “You’ve heard those stories before. She was a little younger than me, so it’s like the Romeo and Juliet story.”

“A lot of pressure. Pressure to abort a baby. I got to tell you, I wasn’t going to do it and neither was she. And there was pressure to have her banished from their family. Just pressure. Pressure to go hide somewhere.”

Bouchard said that he eventually married the girl, who, according to the Star-Tribune, was 15 at the time of the marriage. At the time, both were living in Florida. In his Facebook video, Bouchard explained that “the only thing I could see as the right thing to do was to get married and take care of them.”

The couple divorced three years later. He said that his ex-wife had died by suicide. At the time, he said, “she had problems in another relationship.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/554730-cheney-primary-challenger-impregnated-14-year-old-when-he-was-18
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 05:23:18 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Cheney primary challenger impregnated 14-year-old when he was 18
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 09:51:39 pm »
So by typical leftist tactics, Lezz Cheney now owns the position she is in and cannot be denied re-election.  If her opponent was a democrat, they would be bragging the guy up, like he was the parties future hopeful, with real slick willy promise.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 10:10:46 pm »
The Shill ain't wasting any time with its usual partisan bullsh*t.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 11:08:25 pm »
Okay, he admits it.

He admits it long before the primary.

Nothing to argue about.   He married the girl, didn't he?  What happened to the baby?

Still, there's time for a candidate with a cleaner history.    We don't need any repeat of this Roy Moore crap, do we?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 11:37:02 pm »
Oppo researchers had to dig 40 years deep to find something on Bouchard? Who are these oppo researchers and who is paying their bills? Bouchard needs to make those political thugs a campaign issue, especially if they're Cheney's sewer-dredgers.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2021, 11:41:30 pm »
Sorry folks, this guy ain't gonna fly.

If you want Cheney out, better start lookin' for someone else...

Offline christian

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 06:15:41 am »
How about Sarah Palin or general Flynn or even Donald Trump  ?  why not? 
Because Communist purge and refuse to let the worst gutter trash of theirs get held accountable.  Is bill or hill behind bars yet ?  That will haunt you for the rest of your days.  What democrat can you hold accountable when the whole party is above the law, and what opposition can seriously exist when democrats can invade Republicans lawyers records to lynch democrat opposition? Is hitlery behind bars yet ? Its all a farce!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 06:03:17 am by christian »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2021, 04:32:51 pm »
Who is Tony Bouchard? Anthony Bouchard's son, 36, born to his 15-year-old wife in 1984, jailed for forced sodomy

Liz Cheney's GOP challenger Anthony Bouchard revealed that he impregnated the minor girl when he was 18 and married her later

https://meaww.com/tony-bouchard-anthony-bouchard-son-teen-girl-pregnant-sex-crime-sodomy-charges
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2021, 06:05:55 am »
Democrats are so deeply offended by sex, perversions, perverts and lies.....of others, certainly not their own, that they love to wallow in.  Like the pigs they are.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2021, 11:52:50 am »
Who is Tony Bouchard? Anthony Bouchard's son, 36, born to his 15-year-old wife in 1984, jailed for forced sodomy

Liz Cheney's GOP challenger Anthony Bouchard revealed that he impregnated the minor girl when he was 18 and married her later

https://meaww.com/tony-bouchard-anthony-bouchard-son-teen-girl-pregnant-sex-crime-sodomy-charges

If he were a rat he would hailed as a hero. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2021, 12:06:21 pm »
If he were a rat he would hailed as a hero.
If he were a rat, he would never have married her.
He'd have paid her off with someone else's money and evaporated.
More than one bride has gone to the altar with a 'bump'.

Still, it isn't likely to play well with the people who cover their tracks or keep their record clean.
And may well be a deal breaker at the polls.
Surely, there is a better candidate.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 12:07:40 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2021, 12:50:11 pm »

👆This

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2021, 01:19:09 pm »

I agree. Dems can do all sorts of awful things in the course of their lives and never, ever have to pay a price on election day. They have no shame.

Republicans, however, no matter how much they've repented, turned their lives around, done great deeds, etc., etc., will be hounded by every sin they ever committed - and every sin will be used against them when they dare declare candidacy.

Surely, there's a good conservative who might run for Congress in Wyoming with a better personal history than this fellow.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2021, 02:54:59 pm »
The standards set are clear as a cloudless day.  Democrats have the right to records being secret and forgiven even the worsts acts of mankind and walk away from them unscathed.
Republicans on the other hand are never free of any errors of their past, even of their youth.  So forgiveness is not an entitlement of any Republican, ever!  So only a Republican that can be as virtuous or more virtuous than Jesus Christ is acceptable, and there seems so few around,just a coincidence?  Can one play/posture too stupid ?  As history has already been demonstrated to us, this way of things being done, only ends one way.  We get slick willys, Obama's, and bidens.  In for a penny, in for a pound, is this really how you want things to turn out ?  The results are on YOU, be you a partakers of such.  Lies and rationalization be damned.
The phony moral outrage-ers,refuse to hold Democrats to account, even bill or hill,but will harshly judge Republicans to extreme severity.  Like i said, PHONIES, where are these phonies demanding accountabilities of democrats?  crickets
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 02:58:16 pm by christian »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2021, 11:21:46 pm »
Teenagers having sex????

Really????

The HORRORS!

I am shocked! SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

Why,back in mah day.........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2021, 11:23:20 pm »

@Fishrrman

The scary thing here is I honestly believe you are serious.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2021, 12:16:31 am »
Teenagers having sex????

Really????

The HORRORS!

I am shocked! SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

Why,back in mah day.........
The real scandal would be if he'd put a bun in the oven and walked away instead of marrying her and at least trying to make a go of it. In the context, he did "the right thing", and is being excoriated for that as well. At eighteen, judgement isn't so well developed, and note it wasn't forcible rape, but likely as consensual as it could be despite legalities. Even now, a tremendous number of often well-developed young ladies are sexually active by their mid teens, like that or not.
For someone who has just crossed the magic number line which no longer affords them the haven of mutual minority, such relations are more predicated by hormones than careful legal thought, something difficult to do when the wrong head is doing the thinking. Not being privy to the relationship the two had, I, personally, am slower to judge, but the press will use it to demolish the candidacy from  the primary through the general election.
It is seemingly unfair that the other side is not held to any standard, their grievous sins overlooked by the media, but in his case, all will be presented in the worst possible light. One thing about baring the soul, though, there is no hidden scandal to use as leverage later, unlike those who make the appearance of being squeaky clean and have to keep their transgressions hidden.
As for the GOP, I'm sure they'd rather he'd left that lever buried if possible, so they could use it to get him back in line if he stepped out. Without that leverage, they might well abandon him, but not because of his sins so much as the revelation of his past denying them that means of control.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2021, 12:24:03 am »

Agreed at this point in time it looks like Cheney will keep her seat.

It is unfortunate that there aren't enough good, qualified conservative candidates to replace the RINO garbage.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

BassWrangler

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2021, 05:24:57 am »
Agreed at this point in time it looks like Cheney will keep her seat.

It is unfortunate that there aren't enough good, qualified conservative candidates to replace the RINO garbage.

Is it because it's Wyoming? Great place, but not a heavily populated state.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2021, 05:32:28 am »
Is it because it's Wyoming? Great place, but not a heavily populated state.
How many would abandon Wyoming for the heat and congestion of the high-crime neighborhood of D.C?
To hang with a crowd of exalted low-lifes whose word means nothing.
Some place smaller than a county with more people stuffed in it than your whole state?
That'd be cause for your wife to divorce you.
Even the dog would growl at you when you came home.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 05:34:48 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2021, 05:33:52 am »
How many would abandon Wyoming for the heat and congestion of the high-crime neighborhood of D.C?

True. Something also tells me the Washington culture wouldn't play well there.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2021, 05:36:12 am »
True. Something also tells me the Washington culture wouldn't play well there.
Not on a day to day basis. Every pasture has it's snakes, just in Wyoming they are honest enough to rattle.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2021, 07:48:21 pm »
Oppo researchers had to dig 40 years deep to find something on Bouchard? Who are these oppo researchers and who is paying their bills? Bouchard needs to make those political thugs a campaign issue, especially if they're Cheney's sewer-dredgers.

Now we know where the opposition researchers who couldn't find Virginia's Governor Black Face's yearbook photos got to.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2021, 07:49:21 pm »
To hang with a crowd of exalted low-lifes whose word means nothing.
Some place smaller than a county with more people stuffed in it than your whole state?

So what you're saying is that there are no patriots in Wyoming.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2021, 09:14:50 pm »
Seriously.....I'm past the point of caring what they did in the past, unless they killed someone.  :laugh: