Author Topic: Teen, 18, in an ankle monitor 'snatches four-year-old boy from his bed, stabs him to death and dumps  (Read 926 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Teen, 18, in an ankle monitor 'snatches four-year-old boy from his bed, stabs him to death and dumps his body on Dallas street in random attack'

Four-year-old Cash Gernon was found stabbed to death on a street in southwest Dallas on Saturday morning
    Darriynn Brown, 18, was arrested and charged with kidnapping and theft
    Brown is expected to face additional charges pending results of an investigation
    Police said the child suffered a violent death from an 'edged weapon'
    Cash was identified by his mother, who claimed Brown broke into her home early Saturday and snatched the 'happy-go-lucky' child while he was sleeping
    The mother claimed her son was unknown to Brown and said she had no idea what led the man to target him

By Megan Sheets For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:11 EDT, 16 May 2021 | Updated: 15:10 EDT, 17 May 2021

A four-year-old boy was found stabbed to death on a Dallas street after he was allegedly abducted from his bed by a teen now facing charges for kidnapping. 

A jogger came across the body of Cash Gernon in the city's Mountain Creek neighborhood at around 7am Saturday, Assistant Police Chief Albert Martinez said, adding that it appeared the child suffered a violent death from an 'edged weapon'. 

Darriynn Brown, 18, was arrested in the case hours later and was charged with kidnapping and theft. Police said they also anticipate additional charges pending the results of a forensic analysis.

Four-year-old Cash Gernon (pictured) was found stabbed to death on a street in southwest Dallas on Saturday morning

Darriynn Brown, 18, (pictured) was arrested and charged with kidnapping and theft

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9584995/Arrest-boy-4-slain-Dallas-street.html?ito=push-notification&ci=169471&si=11786209&ai=9584995
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

This kind of story does not interest the American news media in the least.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Little Cash has a Twin brother that was removed from his mothers custody after the murder. .  Curious? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
This kind of story does not interest the American news media in the least.

True.

Would be different if he was named Darrin.   That would be an indication his parents knew how to spell, which itself is an indication that they are white, and then the story would become national news, especially if the child was a POC.

Since DarriYn is obviously not white, just from the name I got that before the photo scrolled up, it was clear this was going to be of no national interest.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline PeteS in CA

When a thug wearing a GPS bracelet goes where (s)he shouldn't, the police are just hours away ..... maybe .......... maybe more.

As for MSM interest, are People magazine, the New York Daily News, the Sacramento Bee (McClatchy), NYP, (UK) Independent, Daily Mail, Miami Herald, and Raleigh News & Observer sufficiently national and/or beyond the borders of Texas?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

Oh my God. The mayhem, horror and evil that continues to prevail in our society. Tears for the mother and the rest of the family. God Bless them and help them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Oh my God. The mayhem, horror and evil that continues to prevail in our society. Tears for the mother and the rest of the family. God Bless them and help them.

And this is why society is becoming more and more armed
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

When a thug wearing a GPS bracelet goes where (s)he shouldn't, the police are just hours away ..... maybe .......... maybe more.

As for MSM interest, are People magazine, the New York Daily News, the Sacramento Bee (McClatchy), NYP, (UK) Independent, Daily Mail, Miami Herald, and Raleigh News & Observer sufficiently national and/or beyond the borders of Texas?
Right, there are many publications with crime blotters. I guess what I meant was relative to reporting on other celebrated mixed race killings of late.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 10:41:10 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

And this is why society is becoming more and more armed

Yes, there's that aspect of the situation. Soon it will be everyone for themselves or neighbors with like minds will ban together.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
We are there.  Either you defend yourself against dirtbags like this, or you face dying a premature death, or a loved one in your household.

If he is the guilty party, the sooner this dirtbag gets strapped in, the better.  Justice should be swift, and not this nonsense of dragging out for 20 years.  The torture to the the family of the victim is NOT considered.  Only the perp is considered, and it is NOT justice!!!!

If perps face capital punishment within one year of sentencing, then perhaps capital punishment would have impact.  However, our effort to protect the perp dissipates the potential for capital punishment to serve as a DETERRENT TO CRIME.  There is no deterrent.  That is an injustice to society.  If a dirtbag is found guilty, he/she is guilty.  Send them to hell.

In a nation of 330 million+ and growing, society will not miss any of them!!!!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Capital Punishment is certainly justified in many cases.

Since, however, the only people the Rodents want to see murdered are unborn, capital punishment, as it is not practiced in the US, is useless.

Keep capital punishment on the books, and yet, since it's useless, add this alternative to the jury choices:  Imprisonment Without Care, aka Death In Prison.

This means the convicted avoids capital punishment, and is sent to prison without protection from guards.  The fellow animals in the prison will know the new meat is their new toy.   Dress him up in a special jumpsuit.  With luck, he doesn't live to file appeals.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

Give strength and comfort to the parents of this child. Amen
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline verga

Kid Adult with ankle monitor does this and the victims twin brother is taken from the mother. Something is not right here. I want more information.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.