Author Topic: Cheney says she'll campaign on impeaching Trump 'every day of the week' amid primary challenges  (Read 1015 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheney says she'll campaign on impeaching Trump 'every day of the week' amid primary challenges
Cheney confident she'll win primary against pro-Trump challengers

By Tyler Olson | Fox News

Rep. Liz Cheney said in an interview with Punchbowl News Thursday that she will stand behind her vote to impeach former President Trump "every day of the week" as she faces multiple primary challengers in her 2022 reelection effort.

Cheney, R-Wyo., is the chair of the House Republican conference and has taken heat from many on the right over her vocal condemnation of Trump after the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol by a mob of his followers.

That has spurred Trump's wrath in multiple forums and triggered a handful of Republicans to announce primary challenges to her -- Trump said in a statement earlier this month he will endorse one of them soon.

But Cheney told Puncbbowl News that she has no plans to back away from her stance that impeaching Trump was the right thing to do.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cheney-campaign-impeaching-trump-primary-challenges
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Delusional thinking on her part. With COVID, gas prices, and inflation, nobody gives a damn about Trump.
Furthermore, if they want a Democrat, which Cheney certainly is, they will just vote for a Democrat.
Why vote for a fake Republican Democrat when the real thing is on the ballot? It makes no sense.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online LMAO

I don’t know if campaigning on impeaching Trump would be that great of an idea.

She can be reelected if she runs on energy independence,  first and second amendment rights,  and low taxes and lower regulation

I think if she tries to run on impeachment she’ll sound too much like a Democrat.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The RINOs need to give every penny they have to this woman's efforts to become the next Jeb! Bush.

She's promising to make the 2024 primaries a true comedy act.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

I don’t know if campaigning on impeaching Trump would be that great of an idea.

She can be reelected if she runs on energy independence,  first and second amendment rights,  and low taxes and lower regulation

I think all the treasonous RINOs should campaign on impeaching someone who isn't in office.   

Cheney has already signed her career death-warrant.   She's unlikely to get re-elected to the House, let alone stand any chance of getting a nomination.   Too late for her to make mouth-noises about things she's confessed to not caring about.   She's a Democrat and the Trump voters in WY are going to eliminate her.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline dfwgator

It's clear who  she prefers.

Online LMAO

I think all the treasonous RINOs should campaign on impeaching someone who isn't in office.   

Cheney has already signed her career death-warrant.   She's unlikely to get re-elected to the House, let alone stand any chance of getting a nomination.   Too late for her to make mouth-noises about things she's confessed to not caring about.   She's a Democrat and the Trump voters in WY are going to eliminate her.

I am willing to bet not only does she survive a primary challenge, she gets reelected
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I am willing to bet not only does she survive a primary challenge, she gets reelected
With the rigged system in play today, that is certainly possible.
However, why wouldn't they just elect the Democrat?
There are many contenders who would bow and grovel to Pelosi.
There is no reason to take a chance on what Cheney may or may not do.
I realize that she is pledging allegiance to the Democrat Party.
I know she is promising the Democrats everything they dream of.
But the Dems already have plenty of their own people to do that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

Doubtful at best.

Offline skeeter

So Cheney is down with the new rat standard of using impeachment as a political strategy. Not surprised.

Offline dancer

Her numbers are in the toilet.

Offline roamer_1

That's probably right - And that's the problem.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Why isn't NeverTrumper Cheney getting more support from NeverTrumpers here ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dfwgator

Even NeverTrumpers have standards.

Offline roamer_1

One RINO or the other... What's the difference?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
EXCELLENT plan!

I say,"Go for it!"

Shout it from the rooftops.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

It's clear who  she prefers.

I thought elbow sex was the preferred method of kissing up these days?

Offline Sled Dog

I think it unlikely, however I've also seen Mitch McConnell call on Democrats to vote against a Republican in Mississippi.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Problem here is that she will most likely have a half dozen challengers, each dilluting the vote of the others, and paving the way for Cheney to win the nomination. 

She would never get my vote. 

Offline Sled Dog

Just like whale turds.

Offline skeeter

Mostly relating to tweeting etiquette. Certainly none in the area of policy results.

Offline Sled Dog

Problem here is that she will most likely have a half dozen challengers, each dilluting the vote of the others, and paving the way for Cheney to win the nomination. 

She would never get my vote.

I think the survival of the Cheney Beastie past the 2022 primary is whether or not Wyoming has an open primary system where members of the Traitors Party can vote to select the GOP nominee.

If the Rodents can cross over and interfere, it's almost certain the Cheney Beastie will be re-nominated.

And thus the GOP voters in WY should vote the Rodent of the other party into office just to spite the Cheney Beastie.

Critters like the Cheney Beastie have to be taught that their species is no longer wanted on Planet Earth.

Offline Sled Dog

Mostly relating to tweeting etiquette. Certainly none in the area of policy results.

RINO NT PC's are rarely seen to enforce their so-called "standards" on other posters.    How many of those vile things have objected to the Rodents use of the "Uncle Tim" hashtag on Senator Scott?

Offline skeeter

RINO NT PC's are rarely seen to enforce their so-called "standards" on other posters.    How many of those vile things have objected to the Rodents use of the "Uncle Tim" hashtag on Senator Scott?
No they’d rather look down their nose at their own.

Offline PeteS in CA

Given how Wyoming voted in 2020, https://www.cnn.com/election/2020/results/state/wyoming/president , I hope Cheney does campaign on her vote to impeach Trump, hopefully daily.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.