Author Topic: New Dem Program Inflates Possible ‘COVID Deaths’ Without Testing  (Read 264 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Dem Program Inflates Possible ‘COVID Deaths’ Without Testing

by Kyle Becker

The COVID-19 pandemic is the gift the keeps on giving for Democrats seeking to cash in on the viral outbreak for every bit of power and political influence it can wring from it.

On Tuesday, Democrats Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer discussed a new funeral aid program that would allow posthumous deaths to be recategorized as ‘may have’ died from COVID.

“And so I’m very excited to say that — that today is the day, the hotline is open, and because the hotline is open you can call in to FEMA and you can start this process today,” she went on. “Now we know here in New York how tough those early days were. We couldn’t even get tests here early on. It was something that was for celebrities and the privileged in those very early days, and so we have been — Senator Schumer and I have been working with FEMA, we’ve been on the phone trying to get as flexible and accommodating circumstances as possible.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/new-dem-program-inflates-possible-covid-deaths-without-testing-knab/?utm_source=economics
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I guess they don't realize that more people have died from Covid after the election than before.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-