Author Topic: State Senator Lois Kolkhorst: ‘This isn’t just an open border’  (Read 216 times)

rangerrebew

State Senator Lois Kolkhorst: ‘This isn’t just an open border’
Migrant Centers

by: Hannah Falcon, Wes Rapaport, John Thomas
Posted: Mar 28, 2021 / 10:29 AM GMT-0600   / Updated: Mar 28, 2021 / 10:29 AM GMT-0600   

AUSTIN (Nexstar) — On Monday, six Republican state senators visited the border facility at Carrizo Springs and took a helicopter tour of the Rio Grande Valley with the Texas Department of Public Safety. State Senator Lois Kolkhorst (R-Brenham) was among the visiting lawmakers.

The Carrizo Springs facility they visited hosts unaccompanied minors, specifically 13- to 17-year-old boys. At the time of their visit, the facility had reached its 700-person capacity. Kolkhorst said the facility treats the boys well, giving them three square meals a day during their 10 plus day stay.

https://www.borderreport.com/hot-topics/migrant-centers/state-senator-lois-kolkhorst-this-isnt-just-an-open-border/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
State Senator Lois Kolkhorst: ‘This isn’t just an open border’
Migrant Centers

by: Hannah Falcon, Wes Rapaport, John Thomas
Posted: Mar 28, 2021 / 10:29 AM GMT-0600   / Updated: Mar 28, 2021 / 10:29 AM GMT-0600   

AUSTIN (Nexstar) — On Monday, six Republican state senators visited the border facility at Carrizo Springs and took a helicopter tour of the Rio Grande Valley with the Texas Department of Public Safety. State Senator Lois Kolkhorst (R-Brenham) was among the visiting lawmakers.

The Carrizo Springs facility they visited hosts unaccompanied minors, specifically 13- to 17-year-old boys. At the time of their visit, the facility had reached its 700-person capacity. Kolkhorst said the facility treats the boys well, giving them three square meals a day during their 10 plus day stay.

https://www.borderreport.com/hot-topics/migrant-centers/state-senator-lois-kolkhorst-this-isnt-just-an-open-border/

Lois was my state rep before she moved up to the senate.  I've worked with her a lot and know her to be a straight shooter.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien