Author Topic: Gallup CEO Warns Joe Biden: 42 Million Migrants Want Entry to U.S.  (Read 511 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gallup CEO Warns Joe Biden: 42 Million Migrants Want Entry to U.S.

Neil Munro
24 Mar 2021

The CEO of Gallup posted a friendly warning for President Joe Biden: Roughly 42 million people south of Texas want to migrate into the United States.

Jim Clifton, the chairman and CEO of the Gallup polling company, posted the warning March 24 as Biden struggles to deal with the migration wave unleashed by him and his pro-migration deputies:

Here are questions every leader should be able to answer regardless of their politics: How many more people are coming to the southern border? And what is the plan?

There are 33 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. Roughly 450 million adults live in the region. Gallup asked them if they would like to move to another country permanently if they could.

A whopping 27% said “yes.” This means roughly 120 million would like to migrate somewhere.

Gallup then asked them where they would like to move. Of those who want to leave their country permanently, 35% — or 42 million — said they want to go to the United States.

Seekers of citizenship or asylum are watching to determine exactly when and how is the best time to make their move.

In addition to finding a solution for the thousands of migrants currently at the border, let’s include the bigger, harder question — what about all of those who would like to come? What is the message to them?

What is the 10-year plan?

330 million U.S. citizens are wondering. So are 42 million Latin Americans.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/03/24/gallup-ceo-warns-joe-biden-42m-migrants-want-entry-u-s/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Gallup CEO Warns Joe Biden: 42 Million Migrants Want Entry to U.S.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 02:01:52 pm »
Gallup CEO Warns Joe Biden: 42 Million Migrants Want Entry to U.S.

Neil Munro
24 Mar 2021

The CEO of Gallup posted a friendly warning for President Joe Biden: Roughly 42 million people south of Texas want to migrate into the United States.

Jim Clifton, the chairman and CEO of the Gallup polling company, posted the warning March 24 as Biden struggles to deal with the migration wave unleashed by him and his pro-migration deputies:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/03/24/gallup-ceo-warns-joe-biden-42m-migrants-want-entry-u-s/

If the rats have their way in four years one out of five people living in the US will be an illegal alien.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 02:11:45 pm »
And if they are given citizenship then each one of them can bring a family member...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 02:15:18 pm »
So, we can ignore 42 million people.  USA is not the Make A Wish Foundation.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 02:17:30 pm »
And if they are given citizenship then each one of them can bring a family member...

From a national identity perspective this is an extinction level event. I wonder how many Americans grasp that.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2021, 02:43:16 pm »
From a national identity perspective this is an extinction level event. I wonder how many Americans grasp that.

Furthermore...can Americans grasp that their fellow Americans who belong to a particular political party are the ones ushering in this event?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 02:45:48 pm »

Excellent point @skeeter   ... and it makes my blood boil.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2021, 10:00:39 pm »
Folks, got to post this again...

This was perhaps the most prescient man of the twentieth century:

(Jean Raspail)

Back around 1973 he wrote this:

You don't need to read it, but DO read the plot summary which is posted here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

What Raspail foretold is happening NOW, happening HERE.

What will it take for the white/Christian Euros of America to wake up, before their entire country is taken away from them...?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2021, 10:23:46 pm »

If the rats have their way in four years one out of five people living in the US will be an illegal alien.
I'm sure the Democrats take this as good news.

For some inexplicable reason no rational person can understand, all the snow white Democrats currently in office hold the completely delusional belief that these foreign aliens will continue to vote for them. Of course this is not going to happen.

Once the foreign census reaches critical mass they will run their own candidates, and possibly form their own Political Party. Most illegals coming in from all over the world disagree with almost everything Democrats stand for. They do not believe in abortion, or homosexual 'rights', and they do not believe that men and women are psychological constructs instead of a biological physical distinction.

Democrats will be tossed to the curb, as soon as all these foreigners attain the power to take care of themselves. And all the Democrat's perverted demented policies will be quickly reversed.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 02:55:31 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.