Author Topic: Here is Who is Behind All Those ‘Hate Crimes’ Against Asians You’ve Been Hearing About in the News  (Read 727 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here is Who is Behind All Those ‘Hate Crimes’ Against Asians You’ve Been Hearing About in the News

by Kyle Becker
about 2 hours ago

Crimes are typically not committed with love and compassion in the suspects’ hearts. So the term “hate crime” is a bit Orwellian on its face.

Nonetheless, Americans are being subjected to a spate of claims that “hate crimes” against Asians and Asian Americans are skyrocketing.

The insinuation is that hundreds of inherently racist and bigoted White Americans are running around angry about the “China virus” and are ignorantly taking it out on Asians.

As we are about to see, much like many of the fake “hate crimes” against Muslims after 9/11, this is nothing but a talking point devised to bring Asian Americans into the fold of the progressives’ victim group coalition. What a surprise: It’s all political.

The FBI’s own definition for a “hate crime” does not match the reporting for several of these incidents.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/here-is-who-is-behind-all-those-hate-crimes-against-asians-youve-been-hearing-about-in-the-news-knab/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 10:17:11 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

I find it interesting (to say the least) that the white creep's face was broadcast nationally almost instantly by the media.
There have been a number of multiple murders committed in the last months by black Americans that have received little coverage.  A black person in Indianapolis murdered four people the other week. Two months before that a black person murdered five people in Indianapolis.
Their faces were not instantly broadcast cross country.
There has been a committed effort by the media in the last 10-20 years to try to minimize violent black crime.
90% of the assaults of Asian-Americans in the recent years have been committed by blacks. Most of it has been covered up by the media who many times refuses to describe the race of attackers....unless they're white.

Offline mikezpen

90% of the assaults of Asian-Americans in the recent years have been committed by blacks.

source?

Offline skeeter

90% of the assaults of Asian-Americans in the recent years have been committed by blacks.

source?

From what I can determine, in 2018 whites commit violent crimes against asians at about the same rate asians commit violent crimes against asians - about 24% each of the total. Blacks commit about 28% of the violent crimes against asians.

Of course this needs to be evaluated in relation to the percentage representation in society of each ethnicity; 65% white, 13% black, 15% hispanic and about 6% asian.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There has been a committed effort by the media in the last 10-20 years to try to minimize violent black crime.
90% of the assaults of Asian-Americans in the recent years have been committed by blacks. Most of it has been covered up by the media who many times refuses to describe the race of attackers....unless they're white.
The same is true of Muslim criminals. If the criminal in any crime, but especially murder, has a Muslim sounding name the press will bury it like like some kind of Top Secret Nuclear Code. However, if they are White their name address and entire extended family will be broadcast nationally immediately. Not only that, if the attacker is White the press will play it 24/7 for a month, and will bring it up frequently for years afterward.

That is because the press has an agenda trying to prove that Whites commit crimes at the same rate as Blacks. Of course, this is an absurd idea. So when they get a White criminal involved in anything they can make racial, the press will milk it for every drop of propaganda they can squeeze from it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Here is Who is Behind All Those ‘Hate Crimes’ Against Asians You’ve Been Hearing About in the News

by Kyle Becker
about 2 hours ago

Crimes are typically not committed with love and compassion in the suspects’ hearts. So the term “hate crime” is a bit Orwellian on its face.

Nonetheless, Americans are being subjected to a spate of claims that “hate crimes” against Asians and Asian Americans are skyrocketing.

The insinuation is that hundreds of inherently racist and bigoted White Americans are running around angry about the “China virus” and are ignorantly taking it out on Asians.

As we are about to see, much like many of the fake “hate crimes” against Muslims after 9/11, this is nothing but a talking point devised to bring Asian Americans into the fold of the progressives’ victim group coalition. What a surprise: It’s all political.

The FBI’s own definition for a “hate crime” does not match the reporting for several of these incidents.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/here-is-who-is-behind-all-those-hate-crimes-against-asians-youve-been-hearing-about-in-the-news-knab/

888mouth 888mouth 888mouth
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I find it interesting (to say the least) that the white creep's face was broadcast nationally almost instantly by the media.
There have been a number of multiple murders committed in the last months by black Americans that have received little coverage.  A black person in Indianapolis murdered four people the other week. Two months before that a black person murdered five people in Indianapolis.
Their faces were not instantly broadcast cross country.

As a general rule, if the media refuses to name the suspect or, if the name is some vanilla name like Michael Brown and they don't identify it's race, then it's pretty safe to conclude the attacker is black.

Often they cover up if the attacker is muslim or "homeless" (note on Media-speak:  Homeless NEVER commit crime, "transients" do), and they have to be taken to the dentist before they will tell anyone if an attacker is an illegal alien.

But...if the attacker is a white guy, he's all over the news, like that guy named Zimmerman.   Then he turned out to be a "white hispanic", though Time or Newsweek had to do some creative editing to give the brown-skinned guy the proper pallor to fit the narrative.

I hate the media.   There's absolutely nothing good that can be said about them any more.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline goatprairie

From what I can determine, in 2018 whites commit violent crimes against asians at about the same rate asians commit violent crimes against asians - about 24% each of the total. Blacks commit about 28% of the violent crimes against asians.

Of course this needs to be evaluated in relation to the percentage representation in society of each ethnicity; 65% white, 13% black, 15% hispanic and about 6% asian.
I'll correct myself.  I'm going by what I'm reading on national news sources from major cities. The overwhelming majority of stories I'm reading about attacks on Asian-Americans from non-Asians in a number of American cities appear to feature black assailants. I haven't read about any attacks perpetrated by non-Hispanic whites. Long is the first white perp I've read about for several years.
The point of my posts is that the white perp was instantly broadcast nationally while many of the crimes committed by black perps were not.
There is an obvious effort by the media to blame whites for attacks on Asians. The facts are, as usual,  opposite of what the media is claiming.

Offline goatprairie

As a general rule, if the media refuses to name the suspect or, if the name is some vanilla name like Michael Brown and they don't identify it's race, then it's pretty safe to conclude the attacker is black.

Often they cover up if the attacker is muslim or "homeless" (note on Media-speak:  Homeless NEVER commit crime, "transients" do), and they have to be taken to the dentist before they will tell anyone if an attacker is an illegal alien.

But...if the attacker is a white guy, he's all over the news, like that guy named Zimmerman.   Then he turned out to be a "white hispanic", though Time or Newsweek had to do some creative editing to give the brown-skinned guy the proper pallor to fit the narrative.

I hate the media.   There's absolutely nothing good that can be said about them any more.
Not only was Zimmerman a brown Hispanic, he's actually part black having a black great-grandfather.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

All true.
Black/Hispanic/Illegals or BLM/Antifa never riot or commit crimes. The press code word is "Youths". Makes it sound innocent. "Youths' protested downtown today causing major traffic backups." Who could be heartless enough to be against "youths".

However, this code is widely broken. Almost everyone knows that 'youths' is a codeword for minorities or Communist activists.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Not only was Zimmerman a brown Hispanic, he's actually part black having a black great-grandfather.
It was actually laugh out loud funny watching the American media try to turn Zimmerman into a White guy.
They were fooled by the name. They were so sure they had a White Jew, when they found out who he was they couldn't accept it.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 01:22:47 am by 240B »

Offline skeeter

I'll correct myself.  I'm going by what I'm reading on national news sources from major cities. The overwhelming majority of stories I'm reading about attacks on Asian-Americans from non-Asians in a number of American cities appear to feature black assailants. I haven't read about any attacks perpetrated by non-Hispanic whites. Long is the first white perp I've read about for several years.
The point of my posts is that the white perp was instantly broadcast nationally while many of the crimes committed by black perps were not.
There is an obvious effort by the media to blame whites for attacks on Asians. The facts are, as usual,  opposite of what the media is claiming.
I suspect if you further broke down the type of violent crime to senseless for-the-hell-of-it vicious knock out type crime you’d get closer to the 90% figure.

Online mountaineer

Urban yoots. I'm shocked, I tell you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

I suspect if you further broke down the type of violent crime to senseless for-the-hell-of-it vicious knock out type crime you’d get closer to the 90% figure.
There has been a spate of incidents in the past year or so featuring many times elderly Asian persons being gratuitously attacked.
In every single incident the perp turned out to be black. I read further into these stories and they have been happening for a longer period of time. It's just lately that they're being reported on nationally. And against all the evidence they're blaming whites for the violence.
It's not like other demographics are being spared black violence. Hasidic Jews in NYC have also been frequently attacked by black thugs in the last few years.
Why? We'll leave it to the experts....you know sociologists and community workers to arrive at the answer.  :silly:

Offline PeteS in CA

In the California forum is a recent news story from SF in which a white guy attacked a septuagenarian Asian lady ... and she beat something out of him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.