Author Topic: Biden defense secretary warns US forces ready to 'fight tonight' after North Korea warning  (Read 589 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden defense secretary warns US forces ready to 'fight tonight' after North Korea warning
Kim Jong Un's sister criticized drills, viewed as an invasion rehearsal
By Audrey Conklin | Fox News

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin on Thursday warned North Korea that U.S. forces are ready to "fight tonight" after the dictatorship condemned military drills taking place in South Korea.

The U.S. and South Korean militaries have resumed springtime drills in South Korea after pausing exercises last February due to coronavirus concerns.

Austin discussed the U.S. military's commitment to "denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula" and "the importance of maintaining military readiness" during a press conference Wednesday.

"Our force remains ready to 'fight tonight,' and we continue to make progress toward the eventual transition of wartime Operational Control to a [Republic of Korea]-commanded, future Combined Forces Command," the defense secretary said.

He continued: "While meeting all the conditions for this transition will take more time, I'm confident that this process will strengthen our alliance."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-defense-secretary-north-korea-warning
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I feel alot better knowing there are warriors like Loyd Austen out there willing to lay it all on the line to defend democracy. Send in the pregnant SEALs. Cry havoc and let slip the (insert preferred gender pronoun here)s of war.

Offline Idiot

I feel alot better knowing there are warriors like Loyd Austen out there willing to lay it all on the line to defend democracy. Send in the pregnant SEALs. Cry havoc and let slip the (insert preferred gender pronoun here)s of war.
We can't go to war as the pregnant female (or whatever they prefer to  be currently called), flight suits aren't ready yet.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wouldn't make light of this threat.
Regardless of their anti-war, anti-military propaganda, Democrat/Liberal Presidents LOVE war.
Obama/Hillary were bombing the entire Earth when they were in charge.
Obama started more wars, insurrections, and international conflicts, and bombed more countries than any President since WWII.
The old saying, 'Democrats start wars. Republicans end them.' still holds true today.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 07:14:28 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

A U.S. military officer send this message to author and U.S. Navy veteran Jack Posobiec:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1373014634895134726
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I say Help America fight the Canadian's not the North Koreans.
Their evil oozes over us like maple syrup.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.