Author Topic: Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev seeks leniency from Merrick Garland; may get stimulus check  (Read 709 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/03/08/boston-marathon-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-seeks-leniency-from-merrick-garland-and-stimulus-check/

Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev seeks leniency from Merrick Garland; may get stimulus check

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is asking incoming AG Merrick Garland to go easy on him inside his supermax prison in Colorado.

By Joe Dwinell | joed@bostonherald.com | Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: March 8, 2021 at 9:01 p.m. | UPDATED: March 9, 2021 at 7:25 a.m.

Boston marathon murderer Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has revised his $250,000 lawsuit against the feds by appealing to incoming U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland to go easy on him inside his supermax.

The 26-year-old Boylston Street bomber claims in an “amended” 20-page complaint just filed that his constitutional rights are being violated at the so-called Alcatraz of the Rockies and Garland needs to order it all to stop.

His ramped-up grievance comes as Arkansas U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton claims heinous inmates, including Tsarnaev, will qualify for COVID-19 relief checks if the House passes the compromise $1.9 trillion deal as expected this week.

Cotton’s office told the Herald Monday night prisoners in line for $1,400 checks is “no longer an oversight by bill drafters, Republican or Democrat. It’s a purposeful choice by the left.”

« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 07:22:15 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline verga

They murdered 3 people and injured several hundred more. The only thing he deserves is a tall tree and a short rope.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They murdered 3 people and injured several hundred more. The only thing he deserves is a tall tree and a short rope.
I agree he should get leniency. Let's do what should have been done at the end of the trial, alleviate his suffering by putting an end to his miserable existence on Earth, the dead don't suffer. Another plus would be that the families of the dead and the other victims might have their suffering alleviated too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No maybe about it, all prisoners are getting a check.  Our republic is being controlled by the clowns and their stakeholders are everyone but the taxpaying civilized citizens of this nation.

When the stakeholders of the Democommie Party are China, Iran, invading illegal aliens, criminals/prisoners, billionaires, ie. Warren Buffett, etc the time has come for people to wake the f*&&^ up!!!

Offline PeteS in CA

I dunno ... relocating him among the general prison population might bring a permanent solution to his "problems".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Joe Dwinell - Boston Herald   March 13, 2021

Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev seeks leniency from Merrick Garland; may get stimulus check

Boston marathon murderer Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has revised his $250,000 lawsuit against the feds by appealing to incoming U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland to go easy on him inside his supermax.

The 26-year-old Boylston Street bomber claims in an “amended” 20-page complaint just filed that his constitutional rights are being violated at the so-called Alcatraz of the Rockies and Garland needs to order it all to stop.

“I am suffering psychological injury, emotional distress, and destruction of my familial relationships,” Tsarnaev writes in his hand-written appeal from the Colorado prison.

He alleges he can’t access his $2,300 prison canteen account; is forbidden to communicate with his young nieces and nephews; has all his mail “censored” along with his telephone calls monitored; and can’t share photos from inside the prison.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/03/boston-marathon-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-seeks-leniency-from-merrick-garland-may-get-stimulus-check/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He is right.  Poor fellow.

Take him out back and shoot his ass. End his suffering.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Capital punishment in 1970 took an average of 14.5 years before it was carried out.  I am sure with the bleeding heart liberals we have today, that number is doubled.  This man should have been put to death the day after he was found guilty.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 10:24:23 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline mortarman

It took them 30 days to drag Saddam into that garage an' slip the hemp necktie around his neck after he was convicted. It took them 5 years to give Timothy McVeigh the needle. Use to be in the Old West, caught after breakfast, convicted by noon, hung before supper.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline verga

It took them 30 days to drag Saddam into that garage an' slip the hemp necktie around his neck after he was convicted. It took them 5 years to give Timothy McVeigh the needle. Use to be in the Old West, caught after breakfast, convicted by noon, hung before supper.

:pop41:
:nono: Sniff Sniff, I miss the good ole days.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.