Author Topic: Capitol rioter Richard Barnett yells about jail being ‘not fair’ at court hearing  (Read 384 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Capitol rioter Richard Barnett yells about jail being ‘not fair’ at court hearing

By Ben Feuerherd

March 4, 2021 | 5:53pm | Updated

The Capitol rioter who was pictured smirking with his boot on top of Nancy Pelosi’s desk during the Jan. 6 siege, screamed about it being “not fair” that he’s being held in jail at a court hearing on Thursday.

Richard Barnett, a 60-year-old accused rioter from Arkansas, yelled about being locked up after Judge Christopher Cooper set his next court date for May during the hearing in federal court in Washington, DC, a local Fox affiliate reported.

“I’ve been here a long time … another month … It’s not fair,” he yelled, according to the report.

“You’re letting everyone else out … I need help,” he added.

Barnett, who bragged to the press about breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office during the siege — and swiping a piece of her mail — was ordered to remain behind bars pending trial by Chief Judge Beryl Howell in late January.

Howell teed off on Barnett in that hearing, calling him “brazen, entitled and dangerous” — and questioning his intelligence.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/03/04/capitol-rioter-yells-about-jail-being-not-fair-at-court/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Poor baby. If you can't do the time, don't brag to the press that you did the crime.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LottieDah

I hope he farted in Pelosi's chair to make it worth while.

Offline Victoria33

He was having a great time breaking into a federal office - now he can have a great time in federal prison.

Offline skeeter

He was having a great time breaking into a federal office - now he can have a great time in federal prison.
yeah. I hope he gets the same sentence those rioters who assaulted the White House last fall got.

Offline GrouchoTex

He has a point.
How many Antifa/BLM rioters are in jail?

No, I am not condoning what he did.

They should all go to jail, those that vandalized and riot.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I hope he farted in Pelosi's chair to make it worth while.

Sharted all over it with virus-laden feces droplets.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
He has a point.
How many Antifa/BLM rioters are in jail?

No, I am not condoning what he did.

They should all go to jail, those that vandalized and riot.

You are right.  Again not condoning, but the double standard between left protestors and from the right are disgustingly uneven,

Here's another one.....   How many cops were left unidentified after killing BLM and Antifa protestors last summer? Zip

Ashli Bennett's killer still is not being disclosed....   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

Absolutely right.