Author Topic: Mississippi Passes Bill To Ban Biological Males From Competing Against Women  (Read 888 times)

rangerrebew

Mississippi Passes Bill To Ban Biological Males From Competing Against Women
By  Ryan Saavedra
•
Mar 4, 2021   DailyWire.com

The Mississippi House and Senate have voted overwhelmingly to ban biological males from being able to compete against women.

In an 81-28 vote, the state House passed the Mississippi Fairness Act on Wednesday. The bill passed in the Senate by a similarly overwhelming vote, 34-9, and now moves to Republican Gov. Tate Reeves.

“If we do not move to protect female sports from biological males who have an unfair physiological advantage, we will eventually no longer have female sports,” Republican state Sen. Angela Hill told ABC News after the bill passed.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/mississippi-passes-bill-to-ban-biological-males-from-competing-against-women?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=030421-news&utm_campaign=position1

Offline mikezpen

good for them

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
 :amen:       :amen:      :amen:      :amen:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
So we'll get to see what kind of metal our Trump-filled Supreme Court is made of, then, as the fascists have made sexual psychosis the next big issue next to the non-existent right of an incubator to murder the unborn children inside it.

This will be appealed, and if the federal courts reject the appeal, this will go to the Supreme Court.   And the court that summarily dismissed the election fraud cases, disenfranchising 75 million Americans, will probably take this issue up.   

Because boys taking all the girls' sports scholarships is vitally important to our national identity now.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
NOT going to last. Someone will sue for discrimination,and that will be the end of that.

The international left has money,and now they have power. No way in hell are they going to allow one of their pet programs to cause disorder be set-aside.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

How do we know that this transsexual garbage is an international plot?

China does allow these issues on their soil.

This stuff is only being done to Western countries to provide squirrels that harm us and weaken us.  They distract the retarded masses while our enemies gear up for economic and military war.

I can still modify this after so long?   Good, I guess, because I meant that "China does not allow...".  Sorry for the typo.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 08:47:27 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
One should never again hold their breath for the Supremes to do anything right or that makes sense.  The hope of ending Roe vs Wade will NEVER happen with Roberts running the court.  NEVER.  He would vote to support abortion.

Offline Hoodat

@Jazzhead should be dropping by soon to tell us how it is unconstitutional for the State of Mississippi to write its own laws on marriage/abortion/high school sports, and how the Tenth Amendment has zero bearing on whether or not something is Constitutional.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This state law -- along with the soon-to-be-passed-and-signed "Equality Act" -- will eventually end up at the U.S. Supreme Court.

We'll see how it goes there.
Can't predict anything these days...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Look guys, really come on already.
It is way far past the time for States ... to say F**k you
Break away and break away now!
To Hell with the Feds.
We need to go.
And we need to go NOW!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mikezpen

Feds control my Social security, Medicare, etc.If I'm in  a state that leaves, what heppens to those?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Feds control my Social security, Medicare, etc.If I'm in  a state that leaves, what heppens to those?

@mikezpen

Gone forever. Disappeared into the wind.

Which is one reason why it's not likely to happen. Even people that support it otherwise won't support it if it means they will end up homeless and standing in bread and soup lines. After all,if they were young and healthy enough to live like that,they would still be working.

Another question that needs answering is "Would people retired from the US military or retired on service-connected disability lose their benefits?" We have people out here still in their teens who are crippled up from serving in places like Shitstainastan,who are unable to work and will never be able to work,who rely on their military retirement checks as well as their access to VA hospitals for treatment. Probably more of those people around than you think until you start looking,and certainly a hell of a lot more of them than there should be.

Offline Hoodat

Your social security and medicare currently come directly from other taxpayers.  The federal government doesn't give you anything that isn't immediately taken from someone else.  That won't change if your State leaves.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Your social security and medicare currently come directly from other taxpayers.  The federal government doesn't give you anything that isn't immediately taken from someone else.  That won't change if your State leaves.

@Hoodat

How do you figure that? All the money you paid into the system went to the feral goobermint,no your state government. Do you REALLY think the ferals are going to say "Sorry to hear you are leaving,but here are a few billion dollars we owe you to help you out!"

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

How do you figure that? All the money you paid into the system went to the feral goobermint,no your state government.

@sneakypete

All the money you paid in never went to the system.  It was spent on something else the instant it was taken from your check.

Do you REALLY think the ferals are going to say "Sorry to hear you are leaving,but here are a few billion dollars we owe you to help you out!"

The federal government doesn't owe you.  It is a ponzi scheme.  Payouts to you rely solely on the taxes of others (as well as the printing of new money).

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

All the money you paid in never went to the system.  It was spent on something else the instant it was taken from your check.

The federal government doesn't owe you.  It is a ponzi scheme.  Payouts to you rely solely on the taxes of others (as well as the printing of new money).

@Hoodat

You are a real fan of circular arguments,ain't ya?

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

You are a real fan of circular arguments,ain't ya?

OK, look at it this way.  The federal government doesn't have the money to pay your social security.  Neither does the State.  So both will get that money through other people's taxes.  So instead of your fellow State citizen paying taxes to the federal government which they will use to pay your social security, your fellow State citizen will now pay those taxes to the State which will use it to pay your social security.  The result is the same either way.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
OK, look at it this way.  The federal government doesn't have the money to pay your social security.  Neither does the State.  So both will get that money through other people's taxes.  So instead of your fellow State citizen paying taxes to the federal government which they will use to pay your social security, your fellow State citizen will now pay those taxes to the State which will use it to pay your social security.  The result is the same either way.

@Hoodat

No,it's not. I am over 65 and already living on SS. I won't be paying in income taxes to anybody because I no longer work and can't work.

WHERE is the money going to come from to pay my monthly SS checks into my bank account if we create a bunch of new Republics?

Think I am the only one in this position?

Offline Hoodat

WHERE is the money going to come from to pay my monthly SS checks into my bank account if we create a bunch of new Republics?

@sneakypete

The same place it comes from now.  People who work and pay taxes.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
This state law -- along with the soon-to-be-passed-and-signed "Equality Act" -- will eventually end up at the U.S. Supreme Court.

We'll see how it goes there.
Can't predict anything these days...

At the very least these states can enjoy being black listed by liberal as good places to move to.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline Sled Dog

Wow.  That totally misses the point.   The federal government isn't going to pour money into a state in rebellion.   The fedgov is going to withhold payments until the state gets back in line.

That's how power works.

Offline Sled Dog

Back to the point, now we get to see the web that's been woven to trap the states into forced compliance to the federal government.

"You states can't have highway funds if you don't mandate seat-belts"

"Hey, let's provide federal funding to help states pay for K-12 education.   You states, you take Washington's money, you must follow Washington's commands."

"Let's provide funding for colleges.   You states taking federal dollars for your colleges, you have to follow federal guidelines."

"The EPA Rules!   Don't you dare drain that swamp.  Live with the skeeters, or else."

"Boys are girls.  Girls are boys.  If you deny this and don't allow boys who pretend to be girls to win all the scholarships, we won't allow any scholarships at all in your state."

Isn't it time for the people to stop sending Rodents to Washington?

Offline thackney

Many seem to miss @Hoodat point.

The SS system is funded by constant payment into it.  A state that leaves the union can do the exact same thing.  There is no lockbox holding your money you already paid in.  There is not a balance like your IRA savings.

If Texas left the union, it could collect and distribute SS funds the same way.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer