Author Topic: Senator Graham: "I Don't Think Biden Is In Charge"  (Read 437 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Senator Graham: "I Don't Think Biden Is In Charge"
« on: February 25, 2021, 05:07:53 pm »
President Joe Biden was a moderate senator, but the administration implementing all these progressive policies in his first weeks in office shows it just is not him in charge, according to Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., on Newsmax TV.

"I like Joe Biden, but the agenda is AOC [Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.], [House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi, [Senate Majority Leader Chuck] Schumer, Sen. Bernie Sanders," Graham told "Greg Kelly Reports" of his former fellow senator Biden.

"So, no, I don't think Joe Biden's in charge."

Graham told host Greg Kelly, progressive policies on immigration, unwinding former President Donald Trump's Remain in Mexico policy for those seeking asylum, ceasing the border wall and the Keystone XL Pipeline, and a $1.9 trillion "liberal wish list" that has "nothing to do with COVID" are not something a moderate Biden would have supported as a senator.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/lindseygraham-progressives-senate-moderate/2021/02/24/id/1011428/

« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 05:50:12 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sorry Linzy, Biden was part of the ultra left Obama cult.  There is nothing moderate about him, unless your benchmark is AOC.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Senator Graham: "I Don't Think Biden Is In Charge"
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 06:46:43 pm »
Wow, you just can't put anything past ol' Linz.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 07:03:04 pm »
What was your first clue?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 07:16:39 pm »

What was your first clue?

People say that Linseed is the perfect idiot. I say he may not be  perfect but he is doing all right.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2021, 07:43:22 pm »
The inventor of "Borking" was a "moderate" Senator? *****rollingeyes*****
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2021, 08:22:42 pm »
Sorry Linzy, Biden was part of the ultra left Obama cult.  There is nothing moderate about him, unless your benchmark is AOC.

Agreed !
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2021, 09:10:01 pm »
... “I like Joe Biden but the agenda is AOC, Pelosi, Schumer and Bernie Sanders,” Graham told host Greg Kelly.

“So, no, I don’t think Joe Biden’s in charge.”

Graham told Kelly that President Biden’s progressive policies are not something moderate Biden would have supported as a senator.

“The policy agenda coming out of the Biden administration is beyond radical,” he said.  ...
Sara A. Carter

*****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2021, 09:35:03 pm »

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2021, 11:32:47 pm »
Give this guy a cigar.
Although he may not know where to place it...

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2021, 11:38:42 pm »
Yeah,but isn't he so much better than having the EVIL Trump in office!  Some tried ramming that down our throats and some even bought it!  It really does matter whom you are willing to hear/hearken to.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2021, 11:52:43 pm »
Jeez...you know...scratching his head...
I think there may be something a little off with this Biden guy...?

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.