Author Topic: Joe Biden Makes the Most ‘Racist’ Statement of His Presidency at CNN’s Town Hall  (Read 488 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Makes the Most ‘Racist’ Statement of His Presidency at CNN’s Town Hall

by Kyle Becker

Joe Biden made the most racially condescending statement of his presidency at CNN’s town hall on Tuesday.

The president was asked about racial disparities in COVID-19 vaccine treatment and he directly implied that many minorities “don’t know how to use, don’t know how to get online.”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

This is what Biden said per CNN’s own transcript:

Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts know how to use — know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreen’s or at the particular store.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/joe-biden-makes-the-most-racist-statement-of-his-presidency-at-cnns-town-hall-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Biden Says Minorities Don’t Know How To Use The Internet
February 17, 2021 By Tristan Justice

President Joe Biden said Tuesday a primary challenge facing the nation’s coronavirus vaccine rollout is Hispanic and African-Americans’ internet illiteracy.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”  ...

The claim came amid a rambling town hall appearance. The gaffe-prone president at one point apparently forgot he was vaccinated, and lied about the pandemic preparedness inherited by his predecessor.

“It’s one thing to have the vaccine — which we didn‘t have when we came into office,” Biden said, although he received the second dose of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine on Jan. 11, before he even took office.  ...
The Federalist

I wonder which genius thought a "town hall" was a good idea. Even well-rested and prepped, Joe was a disaster.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Channelling his inner "Robert Byrd"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

The Federalist

I wonder which genius thought a "town hall" was a good idea. Even well-rested and prepped, Joe was a disaster.

Well rested, prepped and plied with questions more appropriate for a Bobby Sherman interview in a 1970 issue of Tiger Beat magazine.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Channelling his inner "Robert Byrd"
True.
I don't know if Biden was actually a member of the KKK.
But regardless of that, he was certainly an active supporter.
Check out his life. Every action he took was KKK positive.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Well rested, prepped and plied with questions more appropriate for a Bobby Sherman interview in a 1970 issue of Tiger Beat magazine.

At least Bobby was cute and could sing. This old man is a train wreck.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline skeeter

Its gonna be painful watching him deteriorate over the next year. Even more painful watching his double digit IQ maoist VP be sworn in.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
CNN:
Mr. President! Mr. President Biden! Hey! Hey!
"What is your favorite color?"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
CNN:
Mr. President! Mr. President Biden! Hey! Hey!
"What is your favorite color?"

Sloe Joe:  "Chocolate and Vanilla!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
So much worthless concern after the election when it matters so little.  So little concern during the election when it mattered to the whole world !  How did the deaf indolent suddenly come to life and hearing ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bobby Sherman is only one year younger than Biden and he actually accomplished things that contributed to society, OK the singing and acting maybe not so much but he became an EMT, police reserve officer reaching rank of captain and he and his wife created a charity to help educate children in Ghana. Now compare that to Joe whose main accomplishments are lying, more lying and even more lying................oh and graft.

Oh and the other big difference between Joe and Bobby? Bobby isn't suffering from dementia and there are no stories of inappropriate contact or sniffing.