Author Topic: With Trump’s abortive impeachment, Sen. McConnell goes full narcissist  (Read 98 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 14, 2021
With Trump’s abortive impeachment, Sen. McConnell goes full narcissist
By Andrea Widburg

Despite seven turncoat Republican senators, the Senate voted to acquit Trump following the impeachment trial against him. Sen. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell joined in this vote. However, he later accused Trump of being responsible for the events at the Capitol on January 6. By doing so, McConnell, rather than indicting Trump, only revealed his own narcissistic duplicity.

Colloquially, “narcissist” refers to someone in love with himself because Narcissus, a figure from Greek mythology, fell in love with his own reflection in a pool of water. “Narcissist” can also refer to a personality disorder.

One common trait in all narcissists is a refusal ever to take responsibility for things that go wrong. It’s always someone else’s fault, so you’ll never hear the words “I’m sorry” pass a narcissist’s lip. My sister and I still laugh that, whenever my mother accidentally broke or spilled something, she turned to us and said, “Look what you made me do.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/with_trumps_abortive_impeachment_sen_mcconnell_goes_full_narcissist.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
We are stuck with the Usurper in the White House Basement precisely because the GOP leadership in House and Senate refused to demand adherence to the Constitutional requirement that only the state legislatures can decide how electors are chosen.

That means McCarthy and McConnell.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.