Author Topic: Seven turncoats  (Read 197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Seven turncoats
« on: February 14, 2021, 03:02:53 pm »
February 14, 2021
Seven turncoats
By Patricia McCarthy

What motivated those Republicans to vote guilty?

Burr, (NC), Sasse, (NE), Romney, (UT), Collins,(ME), Murkowski, (AK), Cassidy,(LA), Toomey, (PA)

I have learned to hate all traitors, and there is no disease that I spit on more than treachery.  Aeschylus

Is it their own moral narcissism as Roger Simon suspects, a misplaced sense of their own moral righteousness?  It can’t be because their constituents wanted them to vote guilty.  They will likely each be censured in their home states for their betrayal. 

Is it their own insecurity re: their membership in the swamp?  Is it money?  Were they somehow paid for their guilty votes?  That would surprise no one. 

We’ve long known that Romney’s hatred for Trump ate his brain, destroyed any core values he ever had, if he had them.  Murkowski has never been a reliable conservative nor has Susan Collins.  They are both Democrats in their heart of hearts. Cassidy was a Democrat all his life until 2006, so he too is a fake republican.   

As for Toomey and Burr?  Pick any of the above suggestions but the most obvious answer is they are both moral narcissists. They each probably think they are securing some sort of positive legacy, but their names will be infamous.  How could they get things so wrong? 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/seven_turncoats_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Seven turncoats
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 03:53:27 pm »
17 when you count Lizzy and her henchmen in the House....

Traitors all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 03:58:41 pm »
I'm curious why the author went out of the way to avoid criticizing Sasse.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 04:01:29 pm »
The GOPe will never get their base back again.

Online DB

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2021, 04:30:25 pm »
The GOPe will never get their base back again.

Just wait until the next election... It will be "the last election if we don't stop the Dems"... "America is over" if we don't go with our idiots instead of their idiots...

Every election is the same. People flock to the lesser evil in fear because they think that's all they can get - and when the do get it, that is all they do get... And then wonder what happened.

The pattern has to be broken to get any lasting change in a positive direction. But is seems too few have the courage to demand something to vote for instead of something to vote against.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2021, 04:48:46 pm »
The Seven RINOs are not obligated to like or support Donald Trump. BUT they are obligated to follow the US Constitution, and Shampeachment 2.0 was patently unconstitutional. The Seven RINOs clearly and openly violated their oath of office.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2021, 04:59:48 pm »
Just wait until the next election... It will be "the last election if we don't stop the Dems"... "America is over" if we don't go with our idiots instead of their idiots...

Every election is the same. People flock to the lesser evil in fear because they think that's all they can get - and when the do get it, that is all they do get... And then wonder what happened.

The pattern has to be broken to get any lasting change in a positive direction. But is seems too few have the courage to demand something to vote for instead of something to vote against.

Nope at this point I consider the GOPe even more evil than the Rats, at least you know what you're getting with the Rats.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 05:11:14 pm »

Sadly I think you are mistaken.  I think it's pretty well over.  We are done as a country.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2021, 06:04:56 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2021, 08:24:01 pm »
EIGHT traitors.

You can't neglect the back-stabbing speech McConnell gave after the vote.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.