Author Topic: COVER UP: Biden’s Deputy Press Secretary Caught THREATENING a Female Reporter in Misogynistic Rant  (Read 531 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
COVER UP: Biden’s Deputy Press Secretary Caught THREATENING a Female Reporter in Misogynistic Rant

by Collin Rugg
11 minutes ago

Deputy press secretary for the Biden Administration TJ Ducklo is under intense scrutiny after he was caught threatening female journalist Tara Palmeri after she uncovered his romantic relationship with Axios reporter Alexi McCammond who was in charge of covering Biden’s campaign.

The threat from Ducklo is quite ironic considering President Joe Biden recently said that he would have zero tolerance for “disrespectful” people in his administration yet Ducklo still appears to have a job.

Vanity Fair details the threats made by Ducklo to Pameri:

The confrontation began on Inauguration Day, January 20, after Palmeri, a coauthor of Politico’s Playbook, contacted McCammond for comment while one of her male colleagues left a message for Ducklo, according to sources. Ducklo subsequently called a Playbook editor to object to the story, but was told to call the Playbook reporters with his concerns. But instead of calling the male reporter who initially contacted him, Ducklo tried to intimidate Palmeri by phone in an effort to kill the story. “I will destroy you,” Ducklo told her, according to sources, adding that he would ruin her reputation if she published it.

During the off-the-record call, Ducklo made derogatory and misogynistic comments, accusing Palmeri of only reporting on his relationship—which, due to the ethics questions that factor into the relationship between a journalist and White House official, falls under the purview of her reporting beat—because she was “jealous” that an unidentified man in the past had “wanted to fuck” McCammond “and not you.” Ducklo also accused Palmeri of being “jealous” of his relationship with McCammond. (Palmeri had no prior relationship or communication with McCammond before calling her to report on the Playbook item, which was a story that she was assigned and had not independently pursued.)

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/cover-up-bidens-deputy-press-secretary-caught-threatening-a-female-reporter-in-misogynistic-rant/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec
Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
·
6m
New: I'm told Joe Biden has been informed of the @TDucklo
  sexual harassment scandal and @PressSec
's attempt to cover it up
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec
Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
·
3m
To be clear, @PressSec
 has known her deputy sexually harassed a female reporter for 4 weeks

We are only finding out about it publicly today
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

Those MSM "reporters" developed bad habits under Trump, and need Bootlicking retraining.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
·
2m
President Biden on Jan 20:

“I’m not joking when I say this: If you ever work with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I will fire you on the spot. No ifs, ands or buts.”*

* Statement comes with ifs, ands, and buts
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec
Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
·
9m
Biden has broken his promise about firing anyone who mistreats others

Ducklo sexually harassed a female reporter and Psaki covered it up for weeks

Biden’s word is worthless

Josh Caplan
@joshdcaplan
 Â· 18m
PSAKI: "[T.J. Ducklo] has been placed on a one-week suspension without pay. In addition, when he returns, he will no longer be assigned to work with any reporters at Politico."
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Jen Psaki   @PressSec
36m
US government account
TJ Ducklo has apologized to the reporter, with whom he had a heated conversation about his personal life. He is the first to acknowledge this is not the standard of behavior set out by the President.

In addition to his initial apology, he has sent the reporter a personal note expressing his profound regret.

With the approval of the White House Chief of Staff, he has been placed on a one-week suspension without pay. In addition, when he returns, he will no longer be assigned to work with any reporters at Politico.

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1360284954165448711

:silly:  The standard of behavior set out by the "President" involves cheating on his wife, showering with his daughter and groping countless nonconsenting women and children. So there's that.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 06:41:39 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Aide Threatens Female Reporter — ‘I Will Destroy You’
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/biden-aide-threatens-female-reporter/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WH Suspends T.J. Ducklo 1 Week for Threatening Reporter; Media Outraged: ‘Unacceptable,’ ‘Has to Be Fired’
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/02/12/journalists-outraged-after-tj-ducklo-reportedly-threatens-to-destroy-politico-reporter/

Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
“If you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot. No ifs, ands, or buts.” - President Biden January 20, 2021
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
“If you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot. No ifs, ands, or buts.” - President Biden January 20, 2021

“If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a working government and Jobama would be drooling and pissing himself at his home in Delaware.”  Just say'n.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

“If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a working government and Jobama would be drooling and pissing himself at his home in Delaware.”  Just say'n.

You're right. 

Ducklo is was and always will be a nasty piece of work.  He let the mask slip during the campaign and became
Twitchy.  Not surprised Psaki is covering for him. Liberals really do hate women.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
·
2m
President Biden on Jan 20:

“I’m not joking when I say this: If you ever work with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I will fire you on the spot. No ifs, ands or buts.”*

* Statement comes with ifs, ands, and buts

Technically he didn't hear this chap because he wasn't actually in the room.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Technically he didn't hear this chap because he wasn't actually in the room.

Well I'll be a dogface pony soldier.  Facts is facts!.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.