Author Topic: Did A Shadowy Anti-Trump ‘Cabal’ Help Sway 2020 Election Outcome?  (Read 76 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did A Shadowy Anti-Trump ‘Cabal’ Help Sway 2020 Election Outcome?
I & I Editorial Board
February 12, 2021

I&I Editorial

Democrats and their allies in the media and on the extreme left have repeatedly taken Republicans to task for insisting that the 2020 presidential election was tainted by fraud and collusion. But Time magazine has now spilled the beans: There was a well-hidden, behind-the-scenes effort against former President Donald Trump.

Time’s online publication dubbed its big story “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election,” clearly intending to applaud those who interfered in our national election for their good work.

Instead, it’s a shocking indictment of the cynicism and manipulation that the Democrats and their friends brought to bear on the 2020 presidential race.

Time’s reporting shows that the post-election, at least in one major respect, was not on the up-and-up. Reporter Molly Ball notes that even as the election ended and Trump legitimately raised questions about statistically improbable results in many key cities, many of those who had once supported him suddenly insisted that he cave and concede defeat.

As Trump would say on Dec. 2: “It was all very, very strange. Within days after the election, we witnessed an orchestrated effort to anoint the winner, even while many key states were still being counted.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/02/12/did-a-shadowy-anti-trump-cabal-help-sway-2020-election-outcome/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34