Author Topic: Sharpton Mystified Anyone Would Blame The Left For Violence  (Read 181 times)

rangerrebew

Sharpton Mystified Anyone Would Blame The Left For Violence
« on: February 11, 2021, 02:51:09 pm »

Sharpton Mystified Anyone Would Blame The Left For Violence

Many of the more extreme Dems are now trying to distance themselves from their past and just lie about never inciting their base. This is all in light of the Trump Impeachment which is so baseless that actual inciters like Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton are trying to rewrite history to ensure they are not next. Sharpton tried to differentiate between BLM protests and the raid on the Capitol building claiming he has never been called out for violence or been part of an insurrection. That's kind of the point...

"I have been involved in marches and demonstrations for years, all the way up till now. You have been involved for the last several years, but I don't think any of us has ever been accused of trying to have an insurrection or have called on violence, even if some violence happened days away from us, where you directly could even try to conjure this up — let alone on members of Congress."

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/sharpton-mystified-anyone-would-blame-the-left-for-violence/

Offline skeeter

Re: Sharpton Mystified Anyone Would Blame The Left For Violence
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 02:53:11 pm »
Fred Harari pick up the white courtesy telephone.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 04:24:25 pm »
It’s not just Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton. It’s Kamala Harris telling Americans to beware that the rioters will not stop and bailing them out. It’s many media people excusing the riots and stating such things as where in the constitution does it say protest have to be  peaceful? It’s Nancy Pelosi suggesting there needs to be more uprisings. It’s the Massachusetts attorney general saying America, like a forest , must burn in order to be renewed.

None of this excuses at all what the rioters did at the Capitol. They broke the law and should have to face the consequences of breaking the law. But I don’t want to be lectured about law and order by people who cheered on and excused rioting during the summer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 11:56:27 pm »
skeeter remembers and wrote:
"Fred Harari pick up the white courtesy telephone."

Sigh, beat me to it.
That was the first thing I thought as I read the title line.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 04:09:23 am »
Translation,"The deposit has cleared,and The Rev is ready to say whatever they want him to say."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 04:10:22 am »
Fred Harari pick up the white courtesy telephone.

@skeeter

Dat beez racist,'n Obama!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!