Author Topic: I Couldn’t Care Less About Democrats.. Derek Hunter  (Read 176 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I Couldn’t Care Less About Democrats.. Derek Hunter
« on: February 11, 2021, 01:59:37 pm »
I Couldn’t Care Less About Democrats
Derek Hunter

Posted: Feb 11, 2021 12:01 AM

You want to play poker with a Democrat, because you can always count on them to overplay every single hand they’re dealt. It’s like a compulsion – whatever they have, you can count on them to exaggerate or freak out and blow it up into something more than it is, no matter what it is. After four years for Democrat pearl-clutching over every Trump tweet, I’ve become pretty numb to the left-wing outrage machine. With this second impeachment, AFTER Trump has left office, I’ve lost all interest in not only what Democrats are whining about now, but in anything and everything Democrats do, say, or want.

Watching the opening arguments over whether or not the Senate has any constitutional power to hold an impeachment trial of a former president, I was overwhelmed with a sincere sense of not giving a damn. I was as disgusted as anyone by the events of January 6th; I worked in that building and absolutely love it. I still get the same chills I got seeing the Capitol Dome in the distance I got when I started working in D.C. back in 2001, and am of the firm belief that if anyone loses that sense of wonder and awe at seeing it, they should leave the city immediately and find another line of work.

Seeing it trashed was, to put it mildly, aggravating. And I know that was an opinion shared by the majority of Americans. But…

My sense of disgust over the actions of a few that day has been eclipsed, several times over, by how it has been used by Democrats, in government and the media, as a weapon to smear everyone who didn’t vote for their preferred candidates. It’s a contempt so deep and condescending that my Pavlovian response is to wish them ill.

I’m not proud of that, but it is what it is.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/02/11/i-couldnt-care-less-about-democrats-n2584525
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: I Couldn’t Care Less About Democrats.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 08:56:17 pm »
I'm really tired of these so-called "pundits" declaring their "disgust" over the events of that day, without actually discussing what really happened.

As far as can be determined, agents of the Rodents led a charge away from the body of the protesters and illegally entered the Capitol with the intent of disturbing the debate and derailing any effort of the Americans in Congress to challenge the false electors.

By merely declaring their "disgust" at the events without describing the actual events, these pundits are painting ALL the legitimate protesters with the taint of rioting carried only by the agents of the Rodents.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 10:00:51 pm »
@Sled Dog

It's the obligatory virtue signal required to opine/emote on the peaceful protests of 1/6/21.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 11:44:15 pm »
Derek, most of 'em ain't "democrats" no mo'.

I guess you might call them "DINOs"...

They're now committed to something else.
And their primary allegiance is to someone else.
His name starts with an "m"...

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 02:44:14 am »
Derek, most of 'em ain't "democrats" no mo'.

I guess you might call them "DINOs"...

They're now committed to something else.
And their primary allegiance is to someone else.
His name starts with an "m"...

Oh, no.

The Rodent voters have almost entirely moved to the extreme fascist left along with their Owners.

It's not like when the Rodents drifted out from under Reagan in the fifties.

Today's Rodents swarming in the city like a biblical plague are happy with their corrupt, disgusting party and it's leadership.

Otherwise Hillary wouldn't have gotten the 58 million votes she really did.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.