Author Topic: Joe Biden Gives Beto O'Rourke a Sad  (Read 254 times)

Online corbe

Joe Biden Gives Beto O'Rourke a Sad
« on: February 10, 2021, 04:46:58 pm »
Joe Biden Gives Beto O'Rourke a Sad

By Bonchie | Feb 10, 2021 9:00 AM ET

When a senile disaster like Joe Biden is president, I guess you have to savor the small victories. I suppose this counts as one for people who have any respect at all for the Second Amendment.

Jen Psaki revealed yesterday that Beto O’Rourke will not, in fact, become the White House “gun czar” after Biden had previously made a very public promise to that effect. Here are the original statement and the latest shift.

Philip Melanchthon Wegmann
@PhilipWegmann

22h
Biden last March: "I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him." He told Biden, "you’re going to take care of the gun problem with me."

When I asked @PressSec about @BetoORourke today, she confirmed "he doesn’t have any official role."

Poor Beto. He started his rise to prominence by getting beaten by Ted Cruz in 2018. With his Senate dreams crushed, the press then started to rehabilitate him, at which point we found out the dude’s dog looks like he’s ready to jump in a lake and not swim out (see Peak 2019: Beto O’Rourke’s Dog Is Trending Because Reasons). He runs for president beginning in 2019 and becomes a favorite before absolutely crashing and burning prior to any voting even happening. After that embarrassment, Biden pats him on the head with a promise to give him a prominent role fighting one of the more important fights for the liberal left, and he still ends up shunned.

<..snip..>

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/02/10/joe-biden-gives-beto-orourke-the-cold-shoulder-n324566
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Joe Biden Gives Beto O'Rourke a Sad
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 05:02:40 pm »
Beta's Sad == Cyber's Glad
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 05:04:51 pm »
Beta's Sad == Cyber's Glad

Just add another "Nacho" to the Irish mexican's career.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 05:32:47 pm »
Poor li'l furry.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 11:44:15 pm »
Beto is too solid a choice to unseat Abbott for governor and Joe knows it.

His motto as he tours Texas will be

I'll Grab Your Guns as Quick as Joe Grabs Your Kids

He'll pull in all the rural areas of Texas easily, won't he? Just like he did in a Conway Arkansas gunshow right after calling for gun confiscation. http://www.hideoutnow.com/2019/08/stunt-of-day-beto-visits-gun-show-right.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 11:46:18 pm »
IN Beto's world, skateboards are 10X dangerous than AR-15's.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.