Author Topic: Why are the Democrats Acting So Guilty?  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why are the Democrats Acting So Guilty?
« on: February 08, 2021, 02:21:24 pm »
February 8, 2021
Why are the Democrats Acting So Guilty?
By John Green

Now that we’ve reached the post-inauguration stage of our peaceful transition of power, one person in America needs a full audit of the election more than anyone -- President Asterisk.  How can the Harris/Biden administration effectively govern when nearly half of their constituents question the election?  There’s only so much the administration can do with executive orders -- orders which will be cancelled when the next president is elected.  They need legislation to achieve permanence in their policies.  That legislation is not possible without the consent of the governed -- unless they consider our consent an obsolete notion from an irrelevant Constitution.

The reason allegations of a “stolen election” linger is that there are mountains of irregularities that have not been addressed.  There were “pristine ballots” -- ballots that had supposedly been mailed in envelopes but had never been folded.  There were ballots that were received at the polls before they were mailed (according to their postmarks).  There were votes from dead people (a key Democratic demographic).  With those and other irregularities staring us in the face, we don’t know if the election was stolen because the evidence has never been litigated.

However, I want to talk about something other than the hard evidence.  If the election was legit, why are the Democrats acting so darned guilty?  When my kids were little, I always knew if they broke something -- by their behavior.  If a window had been broken, the offending ball would be mysteriously missing.  The broken glass would be picked up and taped back in place -- in hope that I wouldn’t notice.  When confronted, not a soul in the house would know anything about the accident or the coverup.  So again, I ask -- If the election was truly “free and fair,” why are the Democrats acting like it wasn’t?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/02/whyaretheactingsoguilty.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Why are the Democrats Acting So Guilty?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 11:38:59 pm »
Who says it's an act?

They're behaving like guilty people because they are guilty people.

Notice I didn't use the word "acting" there.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Why are the Democrats Acting So Guilty?
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 06:36:57 am »
They know what they did.

We know what they did.

They know we know what they did.

They know the world knows, too, and that will be in the back of the mind of every head of state, that they are dealing with thieves and liars. Not exactly a cornerstone to build either domestic or foreign policy on, now is it? Let the whole bloody lot of them live looking over their shoulders...until we can figure out how to remove them from their offices, which will most likely involve convincing the bloody twits who think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread that what they bought is chopped cow crap. And the Democrats will help, as will many Republicans.

At some point denial overflows even the most stalwart levees.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis