Author Topic: Cruz: There's One Really Concerning Pattern All of Biden's Cabinet Nominees Have in Common  (Read 978 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
sneakypete...
         American is already all but lost. About all we are lacking is the Fat Lady singing.
It is being said that Stacey Abrams does not intend to run for governor in Georgia come 2022, that she intends to run for POTUS in 2024.  She will indeed be the fat lady singing, and unless the Republicans end electronic voting, they will never win another national election.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@jafo2010

unless the Republicans end electronic voting, they will never win another national election.

Truer words have never been spoken.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It is being said that Stacey Abrams does not intend to run for governor in Georgia come 2022, that she intends to run for POTUS in 2024.  She will indeed be the fat lady singing, and unless the Republicans end electronic voting, they will never win another national election.

It really doesn't matter whether or not it's electronic voting, or mail in voting; fraud is fraud.  Unless the Republicans are ABLE to STOP fraudulent voting, prevent the DEMS for changing the electoral process, and prevent the DEMS from granting asylum with voting rights, they will never WIN another seat period.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It really doesn't matter whether or not it's electronic voting, or mail in voting; fraud is fraud.  Unless the Republicans are ABLE to STOP fraudulent voting, prevent the DEMS for changing the electoral process, and prevent the DEMS from granting asylum with voting rights, they will never WIN another seat period.
Ok. that is true.
The bigger question is, 'How can we help Republicans, when they seem to want to lose?'
There is no more cowardly critter in D.C. than a 'so called' Republican. They grovel to shadows.
They are afraid of everything.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dancer

Ok. that is true.
The bigger question is, 'How can we help Republicans, when they seem to want to lose?'
There is no more cowardly critter in D.C. than a 'so called' Republican. They grovel to shadows.
They are afraid of everything.
They're not afraid.  They are complicit. 

Online roamer_1

That's right.

Offline GrouchoTex

Along with a lot of Chinese sympathizers on his cabinet, he also has a lot of advisors from the world of big tech.
They may sell us out and then censor us for complaining about it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@dancer :yowsa:

And THERE it is!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Along with a lot of Chinese sympathizers on his cabinet, he also has a lot of advisors from the world of big tech.
They may sell us out and then censor us for complaining about it.

@GrouchoTex

"Big Tech" is just a code word for "Globalist".

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

as long as the evil Trump is beaten, and the democrats can have their one party Commune government, what can there possibly be to bitch about?  So little support for Trump, so much bitchen now that they have gotten their way, after election day.
MALCONTENTS!  Must be a rare type allergic reaction, huh?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions