Author Topic: The Art of the Steal  (Read 462 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Art of the Steal
« on: February 07, 2021, 03:00:24 pm »
February 7, 2021
The Art of the Steal
By Rick Fuentes

For every American, the fallout from Democratic control of the presidency and both Houses is to be slowly dispossessed of their freedom to choose, speak, assemble, bear arms, and to be assured that your children will be given a proper education free of political animus, gender confusion, and allegations of racial privilege.  Putting 52 stars on the flag, overstuffing the Supreme Court, and loading up the voter rolls with illegal aliens will usher in a permanent political class exercising one-party rule.  Apart from a bit of moaning and groaning, there seems little backbone from the Republican political establishment to hold the hill.  As for the working class, COVID has been instructive to the far left on how fearmongering and shaming can bring Americans to heel and condone the theft of their rights and privileges.

For the entire country, the legitimacy of the past presidential election remains an open wound that will not soon heal.  Tens of millions are concerned that Biden was installed, not elected, and that Democrat majority rule will set the stage for an encore in two years’ time.

To stir the coals, Nancy Pelosi secured passage of House Resolution 1.  It would extend the use of mail-in ballots to all 50 states, trample federalism underfoot, destroy state’s rights to regulate the conduct of their own elections, and codify forthcoming fraud.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/02/the_art_of_the_steal.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online goatprairie

Re: The Art of the Steal
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 08:41:37 pm »
Tens of million are concerned that the election was stolen because they chose to ignore the facts and chose instead to be gaslighted by Trump and his flunkies.
The rest of country chooses to deal with reality. Trump lost....fairly, squarely, and bigly.

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 11:40:08 pm »
More like 82.5 million Voters know the Election was Stolen, because they can "READ" and chose to read and watch the evidence before it is censored by the lying media.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 03:11:10 am »
More like 82.5 million Voters know the Election was Stolen, because they can "READ" and chose to read and watch the evidence before it is censored by the lying media.
Sure thing. Why don't you send all that "obvious" and "overwhelming" evidence to Team Trump so they can get Newsmax or OAN to broadcast it to the rest of the country.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 03:18:09 am »
Tens of million are concerned that the election was stolen because they chose to ignore the facts and chose instead to be gaslighted by Trump and his flunkies.
The rest of country chooses to deal with reality. Trump lost....fairly, squarely, and bigly.
You and your friends enjoy your ‘reality’. I like the company I’m keeping now.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 03:20:27 am by skeeter »

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2021, 01:15:23 pm »

I am sure that you will convince many on this forum to abandon all hope, and agree with your conclusion.
It is the smooth and consoling manner in which you present your position that is the clincher.

Did you plagiarize the above or did you compose it all by yourself?

Slide Rule
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2021, 02:31:33 pm »

@goatprairie

Speak to your attendant about getting the doc to change your meds. The ones you are getting now clearly ain't working.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2021, 06:24:50 pm »
Sure thing. Why don't you send all that "obvious" and "overwhelming" evidence to Team Trump so they can get Newsmax or OAN to broadcast it to the rest of the country.

I have to words for you "Solar Winds" the product that allowed China administrative access to any government connected computer. I have used it! It takes someone with computer forensics background to understand the documents that have been released.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2021, 07:47:26 pm »

I am sure that you will convince many on this forum to abandon all hope, and agree with your conclusion.
It is the smooth and consoling manner in which you present your position that is the clincher.

Did you plagiarize the above or did you compose it all by yourself?

Slide Rule

Composed it all by my little self.
 Say, you weren't one of those people claiming before Biden was certified that Trump would be inaugurated on Jan 20, were you?
I don't know how many comments on many conservative forums I read by people who were absolutely sure the Kraken would be revealed, and Trump would get another four years.
I'm still waiting for that Kraken to show its snout above the horizon. When can I give up hope?

Online goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2021, 07:55:08 pm »
I have to words for you "Solar Winds" the product that allowed China administrative access to any government connected computer. I have used it! It takes someone with computer forensics background to understand the documents that have been released.
I will be eagerly waiting for the Chinese Kraken to show its snout.  *bouche*

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2021, 11:22:49 pm »

Russia! Russia! Russia!   

Why should we EVER believe anything a Rodent tells us about election integrity when they have no understanding of the word?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2021, 11:29:40 pm »
Composed it all by my little self.
 Say, you weren't one of those people claiming before Biden was certified that Trump would be inaugurated on Jan 20, were you?
I don't know how many comments on many conservative forums I read by people who were absolutely sure the Kraken would be revealed, and Trump would get another four years.
I'm still waiting for that Kraken to show its snout above the horizon. When can I give up hope?

I was one of those in November of 2016 proclaiming that since the Rodents failed to steal the election for that drunken harridan that they would stop at nothing to steal the election in 2020.

The Rodents orchestrated riots in 2020.

The Rodents created a fake pandemic panic to destroy the economy in 2020.

The Rodents used the fake pandemic to excuse sending out hundreds of millions of untraceable mail-in ballots.

The Rodents lied non-stop for four years.  They still haven't stopped lying.  They even claim some senile idiot is their
chosen savior and "president".

The Rodents used their penchant for racism as a whip for morons.

The Rodents actively spied on the incoming president before he was even elected in 2016.

The Rodents prevented open and honest inspections of ballot counting, tampered with ballots, created ballots out of
thin air, tampered with voting machines, stopped counting in a coordinated attack on election integrity and in general pulled out every trick we've seen them pull before, all to steal the election from the real voters.

And now the Rodents are ruling by EO, just like that Illegal Alien from Kenya did.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2021, 12:53:45 am »

I was one of those in November of 2016 proclaiming that since the Rodents failed to steal the election for that drunken harridan that they would stop at nothing to steal the election in 2020.

The Rodents used the fake pandemic to excuse sending out hundreds of millions of untraceable mail-in ballots.

The Rodents lied non-stop for four years.  They still haven't stopped lying.  They even claim some senile idiot is their

The Rodents actively spied on the incoming president before he was even elected in 2016.

The Rodents prevented open and honest inspections of ballot counting, tampered with ballots, created ballots out of
thin air, tampered with voting machines, stopped counting in a coordinated attack on election integrity and in general pulled out every trick we've seen them pull before, all to steal the election from the real voters.

And now the Rodents are ruling by EO, just like that Illegal Alien from Kenya did.

Hey suck it up. It's 'reality'.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2021, 01:22:27 am »
Reality to you
 :pigs fly:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2021, 06:08:12 am »

:yowsa:  THIS! pointing-up pointing-up :beer:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online goatprairie

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2021, 11:10:23 pm »

Have a nice day.  happy77