Author Topic: Happy Birthday Mr. President  (Read 776 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Happy Birthday Mr. President
« on: February 07, 2021, 02:25:57 am »
Happy 110th Birthday to the greatest President of my generation.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. President
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 02:37:30 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 02:54:35 am »
Happy 110th Birthday to the greatest President of my generation.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

For me, that is POTUS TRUMP!  The greatest president in my life time.  Media was not so vicious with Reagan, like they are with POTUS TRUMP.  We are probably the same age.  www.magapill.com

I thought you were trying to elevate hiden biden.  I do know some personal things about Reagan, you you might NOT know. Not as 'pure' as you think.  Cathy O'Brien, Transformation of America.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 02:56:35 am »
For me, that is POTUS TRUMP!  The greatest president in my life time.  Media was not so vicious with Reagan, like they are with POTUS TRUMP.  We are probably the same age.  www.magapill.com

I thought you were trying to elevate hiden biden.  I do know some personal things about Reagan, you you might NOT know. Not as 'pure' as you think.  Cathy O'Brien, Transformation of America.

That's because you haven't studied Reagan.  You know nothing about what he did for this country.

Trump isn't fit to shine Reagan's riding boots.

Educate yourself.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 03:03:41 am »

Pssst...   Smearing the Great Ronald Reagan might not be a bright thing to do around these parts, if you get my drift. 

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 03:05:20 am »
Pssst...   Smearing the Great Ronald Reagan might not be a bright thing to do around these parts, if you get my drift.

She doesn't care...she worships at the altar of the Orange God.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 03:08:29 am »
That's because you haven't studied Reagan.  You know nothing about what he did for this country.

Educate yourself.

I like Reagan too, just saying, what you are saying,  is NAIVE.  "Tear down that wall'.  Reagan was a actor.  He is a human being and had faults like anyone.  It is ignorant to make a "happy birthday thread" for someone...dead.
You need to use that boot polish in your mouth.  You make my point. YOU ARE THE IGNORANT ONE.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2021, 03:11:51 am »

I understand.  Just saying some thing, that is truth. He is not as pure AS everyone wants to believe.  I don't think that is smearing.  I didn't say, what he used to do.  lol

I like Reagan....just saying.......

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2021, 03:25:38 am »
I like Reagan too, just saying, what you are saying,  is NAIVE.  "Tear down that wall'.  Reagan was a actor.  He is a human being and had faults like anyone.  It is ignorant to make a "happy birthday thread" for someone...dead.
You need to use that boot polish in your mouth.  You make my point. YOU ARE THE IGNORANT ONE.

Wow, belittling the accomplishment of winning the Cold War....   Keep digging lady.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2021, 03:30:56 am »

QFT... no need to say more.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2021, 03:34:34 am »

Aw, come on @txradioguy  Why such an uncalled for low blow to both our fellow Briefer and President Trump?

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2021, 03:36:51 am »

Educate yourself.

She may not be very familiar with Reagan.  Why don't you take a moment and educate her about what Reagan did for this country?  Just a moment, nothing more, nothing less.

It's more helpful than hitting and running @txradioguy

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2021, 03:45:23 am »
Wow, belittling the accomplishment of winning the Cold War....   Keep digging lady.

No belittling any accomplishment !  How do you people do that?  I gave you some facts.  He was an actor. TRUE.  He also was democrat before changing to republican. TRUE. I said, I liked him.   TRUE.  I said he wasn't as pure as some people think. TRUE.  I said he had some faults too, being a human being. TRUE.  Who is worshiping whom?   lol

POTUS TRUMP has 19 + nominations , this year, for bringing peace to middle east. He had 4 nominations,  last year. 

One person said they believed Reagan was the greatest, I say in my lifetime POTUS TRUMP....IS. TRUE.  Can't they both be good?  For me, it is POTUS TRUMP.  Not allowed, on here,  to say that?  THAT IS MY OPINION.  www.magapill.com

What digging?  All truth. Reagan and Trump were friends!  I like them both.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2021, 03:55:06 am »
Reagan gave illegals, AMNESTY IN 1986.  That was based on a promise, made by demon-rats,  to secure the border.

DEMON-RATS LIED. They reneged on that promise. So now, they want amnesty again and OPEN BORDERS like obama had for 8 years.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2021, 03:59:37 am »
  He also was democrat before changing to republican.

Hate to break this to you. ....(from wiki)

Political affiliation and ideology

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2021, 04:22:17 am »

@txradioguy

Come on, man.

Had Ronald Reagan been on that escalator in June 2015 instead of Donald Trump, he'd have been treated the same way.  In every detail.

Instead of "Russia, Russia, Russia", they'd be screaming 24/7 that movie actor who starred in Bedtime for Bonzo was a dunce/idiot.

Thanks to social media and norms we have today, Pres. Reagan would have been impeached.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2021, 04:26:44 am »
Aw, come on @txradioguy  Why such an uncalled for low blow to both our fellow Briefer and President Trump?

Because he's full of the crap which he's been holding inside the past 4 years in his disdain for the man....and like the some others here, have suddenly found his courage to speak out again.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2021, 04:33:04 am »
Hate to break this to you. ....(from wiki)

Political affiliation and ideology

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump

@catfish1957

"Hate to break it to you...." ????  From freaking "Wiki"??   ROFL!!

WTF difference does it make which Party he was affiliated?

Furthermore, this site is not Republican.   It's Conservative.  Ask Myst. 

And Donald Trump administered in a more conservative manner than Ronald Reagan.   I'm sure Wiki will back that up.  LOL!

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2021, 04:42:25 am »
@catfish1957

"Hate to break it to you...." ????  From freaking "Wiki"??   ROFL!!

WTF difference does it make which Party he was affiliated?

Furthermore, this site is not Republican.   It's Conservative.  Ask Myst. 

And Donald Trump administered in a more conservative manner than Ronald Reagan.   I'm sure Wiki will back that up.  LOL!

Okay bud, just what in that paragraph isn't factual about Trump's political affiliation?  So what if it is wikipedia.

And Why? Because you buddy LA was bringing up the point that Reagan was a democrat as a point of a smear  If you are going to sling mud at Reagan for being in the opposition party, it is pretty hypocritial for her not to hold  her idol to the same standard. 

And your final point?....   I know the site is Conservative and not Republican.  BUT...then again I wasn't the one bring the ridiculous point up.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2021, 05:22:42 am »
Because he's full of the crap which he's been holding inside the past 4 years in his disdain for the man....and like the some others here, have suddenly found his courage to speak out again.

Thank you for proving you’re nothing more than an Orange Man fanboy who care nothing about the actual records of the two presidents. 

If you would actually be honest...like I said earlier...Trump isn’t fit to shine Reagan’s riding boots. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2021, 05:24:15 am »
Okay bud, just what in that paragraph isn't factual about Trump's political affiliation?  So what if it is wikipedia.

And Why? Because you buddy LA was bringing up the point that Reagan was a democrat as a point of a smear  If you are going to sling mud at Reagan for being in the opposition party, it is pretty hypocritial for her not to hold  her idol to the same standard. 

And your final point?....   I know the site is Conservative and not Republican.  BUT...then again I wasn't the one bring the ridiculous point up.

Let’s not forget that during Reagan’s time in office...Trump...at the invitation of the Hoise Democrats was invited to testify about the Reagan tax reforms and he compared what Reagan was doing to the USSR. 

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2021, 06:21:26 am »
If you would actually be honest...like I said earlier...Trump isn’t fit to shine Reagan’s riding boots.

Donald Trump ignites the same patriotism, the same optimism, the same love of freedom and our American heritage as did Ronald Reagan.   He fights for the American worker, the American solider, the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, as did Ronald Reagan.  Trump is the right man now as Reagan was the right man forty years ago.

I don't think they'd be adversaries today.  I actually think Reagan would be a little in awe of Donald Trump ....  no one else has taken the beating he's taken ... and continues to take.  Period.

When President Trump's time comes to go home, I half expect Ronald Reagan will greet him with that half smile and the words "Son, I know you don't drink, but damn it, I'm going to buy you one.  You've earned it."  happy77

So why not let one rest in peace and the other have some peace.  It's really time for this faux debate to end, once and for all.  It serves no good purpose.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2021, 07:07:17 am »
 Years ago, I watched an interview with Walter Mondale, where he stated he was certain that he was going to lose every state in the union.  When my parents were Democrats and union people, they had a chance to meet Walter Mondale at some rally. They said he was a very likable and decent man and I’m sure he is. But there was no way in 1984 any Democrat, especially someone  from the Carter administration,  was going to beat Reagan
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 07:12:11 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2021, 01:34:54 pm »

@catfish1957

LOL!  I'm not looking for a fight with anyone over this.

The history is there for you to study.

The American People  had FOUR years of incompetence and pain under President Carter.  No Democrat on earth could have beaten Pres. Reagan in 1980.

The American People had EIGHT years of anti-American treason and EVIL under President Obama....and Hillary Clinton the eventual candidate.

The 2020 Election was a complete fraud.  And both you and @txradioguy know it.

Peace!   :patriot:

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2021, 01:58:55 pm »
@catfish1957

LOL!  I'm not looking for a fight with anyone over this.

The history is there for you to study.

The American People  had FOUR years of incompetence and pain under President Carter.  No Democrat on earth could have beaten Pres. Reagan in 1980.

The American People had EIGHT years of anti-American treason and EVIL under President Obama....and Hillary Clinton the eventual candidate.

The 2020 Election was a complete fraud.  And both you and @txradioguy know it.

Peace!   :patriot:

???

I have stated many many times that I thought the election was a fraud.  That wasn't the point of any of this discussion at all.  And I am in 100% agreement with everything else you stated in this post.  My only point is that I find it ironic that LA smears RWR for being a democrat once, while Trump did not only the same, but much later in his life.

:beer: