Author Topic: There’s a reason why #AlexandriaOcasioSmollett is trending  (Read 313 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 4, 2021
There’s a reason why #AlexandriaOcasioSmollett is trending
By Andrea Widburg

In the 2 ½ years that she’s been in the public eye, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has proven to be a master at crafting sympathetic narratives, invariably with herself as the heroine. Because they involve her personal mythology (the facts cannot be challenged) or the broader leftist narrative (and again, the facts cannot be challenged). AOC seems to have gotten cocky enough to abandon the truth about a nationally reported incident. That’s why her video about her alleged near-death experience in the Capitol on January 6 is falling apart faster than Jussie Smollett’s alleged MAGA mugging in Chicago.

After events on the 6th, AOC’s gave a dramatic performance about her experience on January 6. Just like a Jew hiding from the Gestapo, she heard the mob descending and locked herself safely away (in her private bathroom), only to have a hostile banging on the door make her realize that she was minutes away from being stood up against the wall and shot. Okay, I exaggerated but only a little. She didn’t mention the Gestapo:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/theres_a_reason_why_alexandriaocasiosmollett_is_trending.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: There’s a reason why #AlexandriaOcasioSmollett is trending
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 03:46:44 pm »
I checked out the hashtag.  A great place to find a lot of cute doggie pictures!

@Gefn
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 04:30:35 pm »

#UWern'tThere
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 02:33:08 pm »
I checked out the hashtag.  A great place to find a lot of cute doggie pictures!

@Gefn

Doggies! Thanks @Cyber Liberty ❤️
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 02:44:55 pm »

@Gefn

The Bimbo Bartender from the Bronx's fans are flooding it with dog pics to cancel the cancel.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 02:53:36 pm »
The Bimbo Bartender from the Bronx's fans are flooding it with dog pics to cancel the cancel.

@Wingnut i guess they need something to do while they’re waiting on line at Yankee Stadium for vaccine shots.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 07:49:54 pm »
Her claim is more similar to David Hogg than Smollett. Hogg interjected himself into a situation that really happened that he wasn’t personally a part of.  The  rioting at the Capital by some overzealous Trump supporters really happened.

Jussie Smollett completely made his story up
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2021, 08:38:18 pm »
Dog pics? Pics of braying Asses would be much more appropriate, perhaps there should be an effort to cancel the cancel of the cancel?

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2021, 10:31:51 pm »
She's too stupid to craft her own narratives.    Whenever she goes off-script, she reveals how stupid she really is....and that's something big, because she has some of the stupidest scripts anyone ever read.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.