Author Topic: Female Athlete Speaks Out Against Biden's Sexist Order  (Read 143 times)

rangerrebew

Female Athlete Speaks Out Against Biden's Sexist Order
« on: February 03, 2021, 02:06:03 pm »
Female Athlete Speaks Out Against Biden's Sexist Order

Imagine if you had a daughter in sports, going to the local High School, and then Biden drops this bomb of an Executive order that adversely affects her chances to get a scholarship. But that's not all. The order also allowed boys who identify as girls to enter the girl's locker room/bathroom thereby ruining any feeling of privacy. This is what Biden has done by pandering to less than 1% of the population that identifies as transgendered. Idaho State University runner Madison Kenyon appeared with her lawyer Christiana Holcomb on FOX & Friends to discuss how the executive order is adversely affecting her, all women, and the lawsuit she is part of to fight it.

"So I have competed against a biological male in cross country and indoor track. It's super frustrating and very unmotivating to lose against a biological male in your own sport and having experienced that I decided to get involved in this lawsuit because I felt like it was the best way for me to get my voice out and fight for these opportunities that should be preserved for women," Kenyon explained.

Kenyon's lawyer also weighed in on the executive order.

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/female-athlete-speaks-out-against-bidens-sexist-order/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Female Athlete Speaks Out Against Biden's Sexist Order
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 04:12:08 am »
The party of SCIENCE is in a pickle with its convoluted INSANITY.  Can't make this sh*t up!.  LOL