Author Topic: Autopsy Report: Coronavirus Cost Donald Trump Reelection  (Read 319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Autopsy Report: Coronavirus Cost Donald Trump Reelection
« on: February 02, 2021, 09:52:37 pm »

Charlie Spiering 2 Feb 2021

An autopsy report on former President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign demonstrates that voters’ perception of his coronavirus response affected his support in key swing states he won in 2016 but lost in 2020.

The report, which Trump’s chief campaign pollster Tony Fabrizio drafted, shows the coronavirus was the most important issue of the 2020 election.

The report comes from an analysis of exit polling in ten states — Five states Trump won in 2016 but lost in 2020; Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania and five states Trump won in 2016 and held in 2020; Florida, Iowa, North Carolina, Ohio, and Texas.

Politico first published the 27-page report.

Sixty percent of voters in states that flipped to Biden prioritized stopping the spread of the coronavirus over the growth of the economy while 40 percent felt the opposite way. The margins in states Trump held were slightly lower at 57 to 43.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/02/02/autopsy-report-coronavirus-cost-donald-trump-reelection/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Autopsy Report: Coronavirus Cost Donald Trump Reelection
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 10:05:13 pm »

Charlie Spiering 2 Feb 2021

An autopsy report on former President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign demonstrates that voters’ perception of his coronavirus response affected his support in key swing states he won in 2016 but lost in 2020.

The report, which Trump’s chief campaign pollster Tony Fabrizio drafted, shows the coronavirus was the most important issue of the 2020 election.

The report comes from an analysis of exit polling in ten states — Five states Trump won in 2016 but lost in 2020; Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania and five states Trump won in 2016 and held in 2020; Florida, Iowa, North Carolina, Ohio, and Texas.

Politico first published the 27-page report.

Sixty percent of voters in states that flipped to Biden prioritized stopping the spread of the coronavirus over the growth of the economy while 40 percent felt the opposite way. The margins in states Trump held were slightly lower at 57 to 43.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/02/02/autopsy-report-coronavirus-cost-donald-trump-reelection/

Speaking for myself personally, the Chinese virus was definitely not my number one concern this election. Keeping our Republic from being destroyed from within by the liberal leftists was my first concern and my second concern was keeping our Republic from being destroyed from the outside by the globalist/marxists.  The Biden win is a nightmare and will accommodate both.

IMHO I think President Trump did an excellent job in handling the virus.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 10:15:39 pm »
More accurately stated, Lies told about and information withheld by the MSM regarding the Coronavirus Cost Donald Trump Reelection. Biden & Crew are still lying and are equally clue-free because they refused to learn - before and after the election - what OWS was doing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 01:36:29 am »
Except Trump was well behind Biden in the majority of the polls before the virus hit the country. The virus certainly didn't help, but I doubt it cost him the election.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 02:02:20 am »
The myth that somehow we could all stop this in a few months by mandating we not show our faces or have anything resembling intimacy, on top of shutting down business and taking away everything people value,with the promise we would be back to normal by now, is how this ended up the way it did. It was a lie.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2021, 04:42:54 am »
Mission Accomplished for the CCP and the DNC.