Author Topic: China Analysts: Biden Giving China ‘Everything’ They Want, China Going To Be ‘Quite Aggressive’  (Read 251 times)

rangerrebew

China Analysts: Biden Giving China ‘Everything’ They Want, China Going To Be ‘Quite Aggressive’
By  Daily Wire News
•
Feb 1, 2021   DailyWire.com

Jim Lo Scalzo/EPA/Bloomberg via Getty Images

Two China policy analysts warned that communist China is going to be “quite aggressive” toward the United States because they believe that they will surpass it and do not see President Joe Biden as a tough opponent.

“Well, Biden right now — the Chinese are testing him, but they don’t really have to lift a finger to do this, because he’s giving them everything that they want,” said Gordon Chang, author of “The Coming Collapse of China,” said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“We have seen this, for instance, with joining the Paris accord, rejoining the World Health Organization, his January 26 memorandum on xenophobic attacks, which he blamed President Trump for xenophobia in the United States,” Chang said. “The list goes on and on. And we have really got to be concerned, because China is looking right now and thinking it’s going to get everything.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/china-analysts-biden-giving-china-everything-they-want-china-going-to-be-quite-aggressive

rangerrebew

The aggression is already being seen with military flights near Taiwan.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
This is only half the story.  Biden assisting world jihad to threaten America and create more crisis to cement dictator power over America.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.