Author Topic: Joe Biden Ditches Mask Precedent in the Oval Office  (Read 176 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Ditches Mask Precedent in the Oval Office
« on: January 29, 2021, 12:08:07 am »
Joe Biden Ditches Mask Precedent in the Oval Office

Charlie Spiering 28 Jan 2021

President Joe Biden on Thursday abandoned his precedent of wearing a mask in the Oval Office as he signed executive actions on health care.

“Since we are socially distanced, I think I can take my mask off and make this very brief announcement,” Biden said after reporters entered the Oval Office.

The president spoke to reporters for about three minutes as he signed executive actions, clearing his throat and even coughing into his hand at one point.

Previously, Biden wore his mask on two separate occasions in the Oval Office as he signed orders and spoke to the American people.

On January 20, the day of his inauguration, Biden wore a mask when enacting a mask mandate on federal property.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/28/joe-biden-ditches-mask-precedent-oval-office/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Joe Biden Ditches Mask Precedent in the Oval Office
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 12:10:08 am »
Rules for thee but no for me.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!