Author Topic: Gabby Giffords: ‘Police Violence Is Gun Violence’  (Read 215 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gabby Giffords: ‘Police Violence Is Gun Violence’
« on: January 26, 2021, 05:02:56 pm »
Gabby Giffords: ‘Police Violence Is Gun Violence’

AWR Hawkins 26 Jan 2021

Gun control proponent and former Democrat congresswoman Gabby Giffords told Variety magazine “police violence is gun violence.”

She said, “It’s been proven that high-profile incidents of police brutality also destroy the already strained relationship between law enforcement and communities of color, fueling devastating cycles of gun violence. We must commit to meaningful reform of harmful law enforcement practices and to funding proven community violence-intervention programs.”

Giffords equated “police violence” with “other types of gun homicides,” saying “Black Americans — especially Black men — are disproportionately affected.”

On January 25, 2021, Breitbart News reported another portion of Giffords’ Variety interview, wherein she stressed her goal for the new year is to see Hollywood writers and producers use their media platforms to push gun control.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/26/gabby-giffords-police-violence-is-gun-violence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Gabby Giffords: ‘Police Violence Is Gun Violence’
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 06:33:27 pm »
I see Mark Kelly is still working his meat puppet....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 06:35:37 pm »
I see Mark Kelly is still working his meat puppet....

Her Traumatic brain injury is being exploited for libtard purposes.  Piddiful.  Just piddiful.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 08:00:04 pm »
Gabby Giffords, Greta Thunberg, Joe Biden, what do these three have in common? They are all victims of mental abuse and exploitation by their supposed loved ones.