Author Topic: Who shot Ashli Babbitt?  (Read 416 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Who shot Ashli Babbitt?
« on: January 22, 2021, 01:05:00 pm »
American Thinker By Michael Devon 1/22/2021

America knew, within a couple of hours, the names of Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley, Marc Chapman, Shirhan Shirhan, James Earl Ray, and James Hodgkinson. (Or did you already forget that James Hodgkinson shot House Minority Whip Steve Scalise and three others on a softball field, in an attempted mass assassination of members of the House GOP caucus?)

But after searching the Internet for a few hours, there only remain questions, and no answers about Ashli’s shooting. My only assumption can be that the hard facts concerning the shooting are so egregious, and so threatening to the incoming Democratic Congress and new Biden Administration that the American people are once again being treated as mushrooms; we are kept in dark and fed piles of stinking manure.

Here are few questions a lot of Americans would like answered.

•   What is the name of the federal employee that pulled the trigger and shot an unarmed American civilian?

•   What federal agency did the trigger-puller work for? Many allegations from both the left and right say the trigger-puller was US Secret Service, not Congressional Police. We just don’t know.

•   Has there been a preliminary investigation by the United States Attorney for the District of Columbia (who serves as DA for the District), th Capitol Police, or the FBI? What are the results?

•   Is the trigger-puller back on full time duty? Did he or she make a taped statement the day of the shooting? Who was in the room during the statement? Who has custody of the statement?

•   Was there an autopsy performed on Ashli Babbitt?  Who performed the autopsy? When will the finding be released?

•   Was the crime scene sealed and the physical evidence catalogued?

•   What agency processed the crime scene? FBI, Capitol Police, or DC police?

•   Most witnesses indicated that the bullet was a “through and through” and exited her body. Has the bullet been recovered?

•   What was the caliber of bullet?

•   Has the spent shell casing been recovered?

•   Has the trigger puller’s weapon been tested against the recovered bullet?

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/who_shot_ashli_babbitt_.html

Offline mountaineer

Re: Who shot Ashli Babbitt?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 02:23:17 pm »
 :2popcorn:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 02:24:21 pm »
SAY HER NAME !
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 02:25:21 pm »
This is needs daily bumping.  Murder in cold blood gets investigated and details reported.  That is unless you are a conservative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 02:30:07 pm »
This is needs daily bumping.  Murder in cold blood gets investigated and details reported.  That is unless you are a conservative.
Quite agree.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 03:01:22 pm »

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2021, 03:05:36 pm »
If we don't know by now, we'll probably never know who killed the Vet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2021, 03:06:29 pm »

Agree. But there hasn't been much justice recently and I'm afraid there will not be much in the coming years.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2021, 03:16:26 pm »
If we don't know by now, we'll probably never know who killed the Vet.

Sadly, I think there are FOIA exemptions for law enforcement matters.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2021, 10:49:58 pm »
Take this info for what you paid for it.

I've heard of the name "bailey" mentioned.

Try google or another search engine.

(nothing follows)