Author Topic: Biden's DHS pick on migrant caravan: 'There is a commitment to follow our asylum laws'  (Read 292 times)

rangerrebew

Biden's DHS pick on migrant caravan: 'There is a commitment to follow our asylum laws'
A caravan has been moving north from Honduras.
By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Former Immigration and Customs Enforcement Acting Director Tom Homan joins 'The Ingraham Angle' with reaction

President-elect Joe Biden’s nominee for homeland security secretary said Tuesday that the Biden administration has a "commitment to follow our asylum laws," when asked about a caravan of thousands of migrants moving north to the U.S. border.

"I think President-elect Biden and people who will be joining his incoming administration have spoken about the fact that there is a commitment to follow our asylum laws, to enforce our asylum laws, and that means to provide humanitarian relief to those individuals who qualify for it under the law," Alejandro Mayorkas said at his confirmation hearing.

"That cannot be accomplished with just a flick of a switch and turned on day one, it will take time to build the infrastructure and capacity so we can enforce our laws as Congress intended," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-dhs-pick-on-migrant-caravan-asylum-laws

rangerrebew

Just from whom do they have this "commitment?"  The SOBs have already started their lying.  Maybe a single person which makes it from everyone?  Or more likely, have they truly asked anyone from the caravan? **nononono*

Offline skeeter

And our asylum laws say true asylum seekers must apply in the first free country they encounter.

So what the Biden team means is they are committed to continue breaking our asylum laws.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Rats ike JoBama use code words like "Asylum Seekers" "Humane and Compassionate Immigration" when they mean bring in new rat voters who will never leave the plantation.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Southern Border.... the new dim Chipotle   Now serving number 11,232,203
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Rats ike JoBama use code words like "Asylum Seekers" "Humane and Compassionate Immigration" when they mean bring in new rat voters who will never leave the plantation.
Ignorant in their native language and w/out a pot to p*ss in... sound like natural born Americans. Give em drivers licenses and sign em up to vote.

rangerrebew

@Wingnut

Rats ike JoBama use code words like "Asylum Seekers"

Good one.  I like it!! :hands: