Author Topic: Left Calls for ‘Army of Citizen Detectives’ to Monitor & Report Trump Supporters  (Read 4466 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How close are we from being branded terrorists for flying a US flag on our houses?
Just fly your flag upside down like I have since 1/20, the left will leave you alone because they are clueless and the right will understand.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
And people still don't think the Communists have taken over?

Remember when GW Bush wanted meter-readers and anyone else to "say something" if they "see something"?

Turning the citizens against one another is an old old practice of tyrants.

And they always beat the patriot drum when they make the call.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Slide Rule

I understand these Citizen Detectives will be wearing distinctive dress to they can recognize each other.

Classic blue of the blue collar people they used to represent and cone shaped hats in memory of their Klan
followers and also representing the intellect of their near dead leaders.

I met one of these detectives Friday at lunch but he was without the distinctive dress but brought a mouth.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 01:36:14 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I understand these Citizen Detectives will be wearing distinctive dress to they can recognize each other.

Classic blue of the blue collar people they used to represent and cone shaped hats in memory of their Klan
followers and also representing the intellect of their near dead leaders.

I met one of these detectives Friday at lunch but he was without the distinctive dress but brought a mouth.
Yep. They are getting uppity already. They forget their "big majority" was all smoke and mirrors: they believe their own lies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

Yep. They are getting uppity already. They forget their "big majority" was all smoke and mirrors: they believe their own lies.
In two years they may have to pull thier collective heads out of their arses to say WTF
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

In two years they may have to pull thier collective heads out of their arses to say WTF
Just shove them up there until they disappear, for all I care.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

Oh yeah. I agree with that fully.

A few years back, well quite a few, a man I knew in passing froze to death when his car slid into a ditch. He got out to check things out and the wind blew the door shut. Automatic locks, he was locked out and the temperature was well below zero. Past the transmission, I don't want anything automatic. I'll take care of it as long as I'm able.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Meh, I work in IT and I have some of those things. Also robot vacuums. If it truly saves effort I buy it. A lot of the smart tech is more trouble then it's worth.

Online roamer_1

Meh, I work in IT and I have some of those things. Also robot vacuums. If it truly saves effort I buy it. A lot of the smart tech is more trouble then it's worth.

I am IT, and a bit of a hardware/software freak... and I have none of it, beyond talking to Bixby on my phone, and that is mainly because it is easier than hauling out my glasses all the time.

I have no need for it otherwise, and don't really find any of it to be useful... Starting with heat. Funny, but AI can't light a fire, nor throw the wood in. And right on down the line, the same thing applies. Roombas make me giggle. Heck, just in dog hair I would have to empty that thing daily, not to mention the chunks of dried mud (I am being nice here) that fall off a vibram sole.

The only other thing that seems vaguely handy is being able to tell my phone to turn on the porch light when I come home. But then, the phone has a flashlight, so...  :shrug:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

In the past few months, I have noticed that my wifi printer started acting differently, and was some how was causing my computers to default to the printer's wifi without prompting.  SOB stays off now, except when in use. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.