Author Topic: Ric Grenell: Susan Rice Will Be Biden's 'Shadow President'  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ric Grenell: Susan Rice Will Be Biden's 'Shadow President'
« on: January 17, 2021, 09:15:38 pm »
Newsmax Wires    |   Sunday, 17 January 2021 02:13 PM

Former ambassador to Germany Ric Grenell on Sunday claimed Susan Rice, tapped by the President-elect Joe Biden to run the Foreign Policy Council, will really act as the “shadow president” in the administration.

In an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” Grenell said “you need to watch Susan Rice very closely.”

“She will be the shadow president,” he claimed. “We have a president-elect in Joe Biden who clearly is not the Joe Biden of 10 years ago. He's not even the Joe Biden of 5 years ago when it comes to policy issues.

“We saw him raise his hand during the Democratic primary for some really radical ideas. The progressives have clearly taken over him and I think that that's why he won. They wanted someone… that they could control and Susan Rice being right there at the White House to be the shadow president is probably exactly where she wants to be, behind the scenes. And unchecked.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/grenell-biden-rice/2021/01/17/id/1005987/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Ric Grenell: Susan Rice Will Be Biden's 'Shadow President'
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 09:20:02 pm »
I think more like Obama will be Biden's shadow president.  Rice may be in consideration for VP once Sloe Joe steps down, but I still think it more likely Michelle.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 09:23:11 pm »
I think more like Obama will be Biden's shadow president.  Rice may be in consideration for VP once Sloe Joe steps down, but I still think it more likely Michelle.

Susan Rice couldn't shadow a popcorn fart.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 09:36:23 pm »
Susan Rice couldn't shadow a popcorn fart.

:rolling: :silly:  :laughingdog:  Thanks @Wingnut I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face. I really needed the laugh today.   :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 09:54:06 pm »
:rolling: :silly:  :laughingdog:  Thanks @Wingnut I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face. I really needed the laugh today.   :beer:

:hattip: 999wine
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2021, 10:25:18 pm »
I can't even read this stuff anymore.  Not that I don't believe it...that our great AMERICA....will be a turd world country and communist. 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 11:45:14 pm »
Bele wrote:
"I think more like obama will be biden's shadow president."

Wait a minute.
Who was obama's "shadow president" ??
You know, the one who moved into his house full-time with an office there?