Author Topic: Iran Calls Rioters ‘Trump’s Trailer Trash’  (Read 339 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Iran Calls Rioters ‘Trump’s Trailer Trash’
« on: January 11, 2021, 06:15:33 pm »

Frances Martel 11 Jan 2021

Iran’s PressTV state propaganda outlet featured a headline at the top of its page on Monday morning condemning the U.S. Capitol riot last week, reading, “Trump’s Trailer Trash Tramples ‘Temple of Democracy.'”

The article the headline linked to did not use the derogatory, racialized term “trailer trash” — typically reserved for white Americans of lower socioeconomic class, defined by their ability to only afford a mobile home. It did, however, question the authenticity of the riot in question, calling it a “theater insurrection” staged by unspecified actors to warn the public not to attempt an actual attack on American institutions.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2021/01/11/iran-calls-rioters-trumps-trailer-trash/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Re: Iran Calls Rioters ‘Trump’s Trailer Trash’
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 06:40:45 pm »
 ****slapping

Frances Martel 11 Jan 2021

Iran’s PressTV state propaganda outlet featured a headline at the top of its page on Monday morning condemning the U.S. Capitol riot last week, reading, “Trump’s Trailer Trash Tramples ‘Temple of Democracy.'”

The article the headline linked to did not use the derogatory, racialized term “trailer trash” — typically reserved for white Americans of lower socioeconomic class, defined by their ability to only afford a mobile home. It did, however, question the authenticity of the riot in question, calling it a “theater insurrection” staged by unspecified actors to warn the public not to attempt an actual attack on American institutions.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2021/01/11/iran-calls-rioters-trumps-trailer-trash/

I see that Iran is competing with North Korea in the coveted Best Insults from a Foreign Adversary category.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 06:42:17 pm »
****slapping
I see that Iran is competing with North Korea in the coveted Best Insults from a Foreign Adversary category.

Only 'cause they can't compete in the Domestic Adversary category.

BassWrangler

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 07:23:08 pm »
Well, looking through the profiles of some of the ones that actually entered the capitol building, I think they may have a point. Of course, this was but a tiny fraction of people that ruined it for the huge group of folks who were peaceful.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 08:28:21 pm »
Hoping for World Apology Tour 2.0
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 08:44:57 pm »
Sez rag headed goat humpers.  999yawn
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.