Author Topic: Dr Fauci, Covid, weather, and climate  (Read 176 times)

rangerrebew

Dr Fauci, Covid, weather, and climate
« on: January 11, 2021, 04:31:08 pm »

Dr Fauci, Covid, weather, and climate
By Joe Bastardi |January 2nd, 2021

Recent admissions by Dr. Fauci on actions taken on Covid reveal what I suspected and actually wrote about here on CFACT with Covid-Climate linkage and is in my book. First of all, the hypocrisy of the media in blasting President Trump for not wanting to cause a panic, and then allowing for Dr Fauci to essentially do the same thing on masks, etc.( not cause a panic since he wanted health care workers to have them first) speaks volumes. Other recent admissions reveal that Dr Fauci is into a leftist tactic of trying to shape RELATIVE TRUTH vs ABSOLUTE TRUTH. That is an ends justify the means tactics, whether the means are factual or not. Or even just suspected, which is a far cry from fact.

This actually is something that the Opening Chapter of my Book goes right at, ( The Weaponization of Weather in the Phony Climate War) The real agenda, one leg of which is pitting the relative truth of man to manipulate people into fear, vs the absolute truth that is in the entire known geological record of the planet. Climate optimums from the past are now climate extremes today. So to combat extremes, we must take extreme action, and by doing so, a controlling non divine authority limits the free will that is the absolute truth that is written in our opening lines of our declaration. So here comes the linkage. Again the book contains 2 chapters foretelling of what you are seeing. I don’t mean to sound pompous, but this is predictable given the statements and the actions of the band of zealots that are driving this. And a nation willing to accept without question a ruling authority is a nation that will be ruled by authority.

https://www.cfact.org/2021/01/02/dr-fauci-covid-weather-and-climate/