Author Topic: New cover-up fears as Chinese officials delete critical data about the Wuhan lab with details of 300  (Read 268 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
New cover-up fears as Chinese officials delete critical data about the Wuhan lab with details of 300 studies vanishing - including all those carried out by virologist dubbed Batwoman

The Chinese government is facing fresh accusations of a cover-up after officials deleted crucial online data about the laboratory suspected of being the source of Covid-19.

The Mail on Sunday can reveal that hundreds of pages of information relating to studies carried out by the top-secret Wuhan Institute of Virology have been wiped.

Details of more than 300 studies, including many investigating diseases that pass from animals to humans, published online by the state-run National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) are no longer available..........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9129681/New-cover-fears-Chinese-officials-delete-critical-data-Wuhan-lab.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mikezpen

Have no fear. Our intrepid media establishment will dig out the truth.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Have no fear. Our intrepid media establishment will dig out the truth.
Hey Trumps fault has been working for them for four years now, why should they change horses?