Author Topic: Giuliani Says Trump Owes It To MAGA Movement To Declassify Everything  (Read 1002 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Andrew Kerr
Investigative Reporter
January 08, 2021 5:11 PM ET

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said President Donald Trump owes it to his supporters to declassify everything before he leaves office.

Giuliani, Trump’s personal attorney, told former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon on a podcast Friday that the president ought to go on a reclassification spree because there’s “no longer any reason to try to create some kind of harmony.”

“At many times, I thought he was ready to do it, and many times it was blocked by, I have to assume, the force that we now call the ‘deep state,'” Giuliani said.

“I think he owes it, not just to MAGA, he owes it to the American people to put it out,” Giuliani said.

Giuliani, who called for “trial by combat” during a rally Wednesday a few hours before a mob of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol building as lawmakers were certifying President-elect Joe Biden’s victory, reiterated to Bannon his unproven claim that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/08/rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-declasify-everything/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Giuliani Says Trump Owes It To MAGA Movement To Declassify Everything
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 03:14:51 pm »
Dims and impotent republicans have gone scorched earth this week.  Why not return the favor?  Declassify everything not DOD related.   I have no problem dumping a 1000 gallons of bleach into the swamp.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 03:16:37 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 03:33:37 pm »
Rush Limbaugh: Dems Are "Quaking in their Boots”' That Trump Will Declassify EVERYTHING
https://trendingpolitics.com/rush-limbaugh-dems-are-quaking-in-their-boots-that-trump-will-declassify-everything/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 03:36:35 pm »
Dims and impotent republicans have gone scorched earth this week.  Why not return the favor?  Declassify everything not DOD related.   I have no problem dumping a 1000 gallons of bleach into the swamp.

Gad, I hope they do. But look for screams of 'treason' to intensify mightily.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 03:37:24 pm by skeeter »

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 03:38:01 pm »

I thought transparency was a good thing in government?

This is directed at them, not you btw.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 03:42:37 pm »
I thought transparency was a good thing in government?

This is directed at them, not you btw.
Indeed it is. Let 'er rip.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 03:51:22 pm »

This may be a "once in a lifetime" opportunity to fully expose the corruption and fraud that has plauged our country for so long. 
As long as it doesn't impact national security or military, there is no reason why it should be kept from the American people.

As far as treason, they are already screaming that.  I sure hope Trump has it in him, to truly poison the swamp on his way out.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 03:53:16 pm »
This may be a "once in a lifetime" opportunity to fully expose the corruption and fraud that has plauged our country for so long. 
As long as it doesn't impact national security or military, there is no reason why it should be kept from the American people.

As far as treason, they are already screaming that.  I sure hope Trump has it in him, to truly poison the swamp on his way out.
That Trump might has GOT to be the reason for all the noise about getting him out before the 20th. Makes no sense otherwise.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2021, 04:00:39 pm »
That Trump might has GOT to be the reason for all the noise about getting him out before the 20th. Makes no sense otherwise.

Agree 100%.  Just running out the clock would make so much more sense for both sides politically.  Escalating, only makes it bloodier.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2021, 04:03:56 pm »
Agree 100%.  Just running out the clock would make so much more sense for both sides politically.  Escalating, only makes it bloodier.

Trump possibly declassifying info would account for Big Tech banning conservatives right and left lately as well. If Trump were to declassify we certainly won't be learning about what comes out from the MSM.

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2021, 04:27:59 pm »
Giuliani needs to keep his big mouth shut.  He has done nothing or accomplished anything positive for Trump.  If Trump is going to declassify, let him do it and not make a big announcement about it so that it is able to gets done without many knowing about it ... then disseminate  the information far and wide.

IF you think about it, yes, social media is how Trump was able to communicate with his supporters but it also gave the leftists advance warning of what he was going to do.   Now...they don't quite know what he's going to do.  Only Trump knows and he would be wise to only tell those that he needs to make it happen.

Other than impeachment and invoking the 25th ... that is all Congress is going to be focused on.  We know that we can't trust anything coming from the media.

I don't expect Trump to be able to do much ... who in this late hour is going to listen to any of his requests/commands?

He can trust no one -- not Pence, Giuliani, Kushner ... so who is going to be able to get the information out even if it is declassified??

They will shut down Hannity and Carlson it's just a matter of time.  I'm sure that by now they've received their barking orders from their bosses.  Fox News is otherwise completely worthless anyways.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 04:33:18 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2021, 04:30:53 pm »

Trump isn't a running out the clock kind of guy though is he?

I know that in the past Trump runs everything (and I mean everything, he survived in NYC for years this way) by his lawyer first. Hope he's still doing that for his sake.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2021, 04:31:36 pm »
Giuliani needs to keep his big mouth shut.  He has done nothing or accomplished anything positive for Trump.  If Trump is going to declassify, let him do it and not make a big announcement about it so that it is able to gets done without many knowing about it ... then disseminate  the information far and wide.

IF you think about it, yes, social media is how Trump was able to communicate with his supporters but it also gave the leftists advance warning of what he was going to do.   Now...they don't quite know what he's going to do.  Only Trump knows and he would be wise to only tell those that he needs to make it happen.

You make a good point.  Warning, basically is like warning the Germans a week before "D" Day.  Even with the squelching of conservative  voices, Trump should get all the info to Limmbaugh, Tucker, Hannity , Levin, Beck, and a few others.  Then let the shit fly for the next two years.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2021, 04:35:00 pm »
You make a good point.  Warning, basically is like warning the Germans a week before "D" Day.  Even with the squelching of conservative  voices, Trump should get all the info to Limmbaugh, Tucker, Hannity , Levin, Beck, and a few others.  Then let the shit fly for the next two years.
The left already knows. Hence the hysterical calls for Trump's impeachment, stepping down, arrest; and the social media banning of everyone with an audience large enough to have an impact should anything damning to the deep state and its players come out.

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2021, 04:43:36 pm »

Limbaugh's time is sadly limited and they will find a way to silence Tucker, Hannity, Levin and even Beck. O'Reilly is on Beck's show everyday by the way.  I honestly hope that right now, all of these conservative minds are brainstorming and pooling their money together to somehow be able to continue on.

Cruz has his own podcast ... I imagine that will be extinguished as well.

You won't see anymore films made such as the ones Dinesh D'Souza has made ... he was punished once, they will see to it that he and others like him will be silenced. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2021, 04:47:00 pm »
The left already knows. Hence the hysterical calls for Trump's impeachment, stepping down, arrest; and the social media banning of everyone with an audience large enough to have an impact should anything damning to the deep state and its players come out.

Yes they already know, Trump announced that he was planning on declassifying information.  He can give that order, but someone actually has to do it.  Who though is going to follow through and listen to him right now??  The left has made things very clear ... either you listen to them or you will be punished ...that warning was not just to Trump or Cruz but each and every single one of us.

BassWrangler

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2021, 04:49:58 pm »
Trump possibly declassifying info would account for Big Tech banning conservatives right and left lately as well. If Trump were to declassify we certainly won't be learning about what comes out from the MSM.

Yes, I think this is the reason for the coordinated ban. I mean it's no coincidence that Twitter, Facebook, and the Trump campaign's email service all banned in the same day, along with Google and Apple banning Parler. (Apple ban is pending, but will probably happen).

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2021, 04:51:21 pm »
Yes they already know, Trump announced that he was planning on declassifying information.  He can give that order, but someone actually has to do it.  Who though is going to follow through and listen to him right now??  The left has made things very clear ... either you listen to them or you will be punished ...that warning was not just to Trump or Cruz but each and every single one of us.
I gotta hope Trump still has someone trustworthy who can access the classified stuff. I can imagine there is a mad scramble going on right now between them and the rest who want to slam the doors shut.

BassWrangler

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2021, 04:52:49 pm »
Limbaugh's time is sadly limited and they will find a way to silence Tucker, Hannity, Levin and even Beck. O'Reilly is on Beck's show everyday by the way.  I honestly hope that right now, all of these conservative minds are brainstorming and pooling their money together to somehow be able to continue on.

Cruz has his own podcast ... I imagine that will be extinguished as well.

You won't see anymore films made such as the ones Dinesh D'Souza has made ... he was punished once, they will see to it that he and others like him will be silenced.

A mass ban of conservative podcasts is next. I saw an article the other day, from some left wing media, presenting conservative podcasts as the latest "threat". So I would expect Apple, Tune-In and Spotify to start dropping conservatives soon. Spotify has already been forcing editorial decisions on podcasts like Joe Roegan.

• Technical
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2021, 04:53:30 pm »
Yes, I think this is the reason for the coordinated ban. I mean it's no coincidence that Twitter, Facebook, and the Trump campaign's email service all banned in the same day, along with Google and Apple banning Parler. (Apple ban is pending, but will probably happen).

I'm telling you guys, you cannot put toothpaste back into a tube. If Trump declassifies something it'll be out on the web very quickly.

BassWrangler

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2021, 04:53:42 pm »
I gotta hope Trump still has someone trustworthy who can access the classified stuff. I can imagine there is a mad scramble going on right now between them and the rest who want to slam the doors shut.

If it were me, I'd go find some low-level functionary who could do it and sit at their desk with them while they did.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 07:02:56 pm by BassWrangler »

Online libertybele

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2021, 04:53:57 pm »

In light of what we just witnessed and obviously Pence not backing him, I'd say he has no one trustworthy that he can depend on in the WH.  A major coup took place and I believe those in play were from the office of the VP on down.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2021, 04:55:41 pm »
In light of what we just witnessed and obviously Pence not backing him, I'd say he has no one trustworthy that he can depend on in the WH.  A major coup took place and I believe those in play were from the office of the VP on down.
If that is so then maybe he or someone else had the foresight to collect the information beforehand. Who knows.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2021, 05:00:48 pm »
Just thinking about it out loud as a hypothetical...  Outside military intelligence, CIA, and other international sensitive issues......

Just why would anything domestic need to be lableled classified?  I am sure there are some excpetions, but none are coming to me right now.

That is unless, it is to cover fraud and other misdeeds.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2021, 05:03:20 pm »

I'd place only maybe 10% of the GOP as part of the coup.  The other 90% were just sniveling cowards, who prefered to throw POTUS under the bus in an excercise of self preservation.