Author Topic: Biden says Cruz and Hawley are part of ‘the big lie’ while senators say they are being called Nazis  (Read 497 times)

Offline libertybele

The biggest liar is YOU JOE!!!    9999hair out0000              9999hair out0000

Biden says Cruz and Hawley are part of ‘the big lie’ while senators say they are being called Nazis

President-elect Joe Biden said on Friday that Sens. Ted Cruz, R-Texas and Josh Hawley, R-Mo., should be "flat beaten" in their next elections for their part in spreading "the big lie," a term the senators said was an effort to cast them as Nazis.

"I think they should just be flat beaten the next time they run," Biden said in remarks Friday, when asked if the pair of senators should resign. Other Democrats have called on Cruz, to give up his seat.

Biden said Republicans such as Cruz and Hawley made up a minority of the party.

"The American public has a real good clear look at who they are," Biden said. "They’re part of the big lie, the big lie."

"The Big Lie" was a term coined in Nazi Germany. "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it," Joseph Goebbels, Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany once said.

"Really sad," Cruz wrote on Twitter of Biden’s remarks. "At a time of deep national division, President-elect Biden’s choice to call his political opponents literal Nazis does nothing to bring us together or promote healing.".............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-cruzhawley-part-of-the-big-lie-senators-fire-back-vicious-partisan-rhetoric
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Josh Hawley: ‘Every Democrat Member of Congress Should Be Asked to Disavow’ Biden ‘Disgusting’ Nazi Comparison
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/01/08/josh-hawley-every-democrat-member-of-congress-should-be-asked-to-disavow-biden-disgusting-nazi-comparison/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Biden isn't going to unite and "heal" the country because he can't and won't
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
"Collusion with Russia" was the big lie, and it was intentionally designed to distract from D crimes.
James 1:20

Offline bilo

I know I will be contributing to every Pub that fought with Trump, especially Hawley, Cruz, Gaetz and Brooks.

Very few Pubs fought for Trump and the working class in the country. The ability to communicate on a large scale is under attack. The ability to speak freely is being eliminated. The country is coming undone.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online roamer_1

I know I will be contributing to every Pub that fought with Trump, especially Hawley, Cruz, Gaetz and Brooks.

Very few Pubs fought for Trump and the working class in the country. The ability to communicate on a large scale is under attack. The ability to speak freely is being eliminated. The country is coming undone.

No, it is not.  The ability to communicate is just fine. Just because twitter tries to shut people up does not mean there is no other means.

You are hyperventilating. Slow, deep breaths...  :laugh:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So much for Dementia Joe's call for unity.   *****rollingeyes*****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

Biden isn't going to unite and "heal" the country because he can't and won't

What's so great about unity anyway.  Nazi Germany had "unity".