Author Topic: Jeffrey Lord: One of Trump's Biggest Achievements Was Exposing Rotten Media  (Read 358 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jonathan Davis
Posted January 1, 2021 in Politics ,

Without question, the ‘establishment’ media has treated President Donald Trump in an unprecedented manner, which is to say alarmingly bad.

Initially, outlets made sure to cover him because he was clickbait, a surefire read, or a ratings bonanza. But after realizing that he was serious in his intention to ‘Make America Great Again’ to the detriment of the world’s freeloaders (all of which are countries far more preferable to our perfumed, pampered, elitist media), they turned on the president big time.

And he called them out, as well as called then what they really are: Enemies of the people.

But for Donald Trump, at least a sizeable plurality of Americans would have never realized what garbage our country has for ‘media,’ according to former CNN contributor Jeffrey Lord.

The president managed to expose them for the charlatans, liars, frauds, hypocrites – and Democrat propagandists – that they have long been, Lord noted in a Fox News segment Thursday.

“I think one of the best things that happened over the past four years is the liberal media has been forced to drop this cloak of fake objectivity, we all see them for the partisans they are,” host Lisa Boothe said after she played a clip of CNN’s Don Lemon and others' positive, emotional response when Joe Biden was projected as having won [stolen] the 2020 election.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/jeffrey-lord-one-of-trump-s-biggest-achievements-was-exposing-rotten-media/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I'd add to that exposing the rotten portion of the GOP.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Donald Trump Has Been The Most Illuminating President In Decades

And for that alone, he is owed more than we can ever repay!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

The people who we put so much faith in for so many years chose the corrupt status quo over country. These are sad and desperate times.

Online andy58-in-nh

Agreed.

And that would be the GOP Establishment, which has been in or around Federal government power and influence for so long that it no longer sees the Administrative State as a threat to liberty.

There is a long history of Republicans who went to Washington to drain the swamp, but instead decided to buy a condo, join the neighborhood Association and build a fence to keep the riffraff who voted for them at a safe distance.

I truly wish that Trump had as much emotional intelligence as he has leadership ability; it would have served him better.

But in truth: he did far more to actually advance conservative causes than most any of his sniping detractors in the GOP ever cared to.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Agreed.

And that would be the GOP Establishment, which has been in or around Federal government power and influence for so long that it no longer sees the Administrative State as a threat to liberty.

There is a long history of Republicans who went to Washington to drain the swamp, but instead decided to buy a condo, join the neighborhood Association and build a fence to keep the riffraff who voted for them at a safe distance.

I truly wish that Trump had as much emotional intelligence as he has leadership ability; it would have served him better.

But in truth: he did far more to actually advance conservative causes than most any of his sniping detractors in the GOP ever cared to.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Frederic Bastiat
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien