Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Home Vandalized with Pig's Head, Fake Blood ... Anger Over Stimulus???  (Read 511 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Nancy Pelosi Home Vandalized with Pig's Head, Fake Blood ... Anger Over Stimulus???

1/1/2021 1:12 PM PT

Somebody left Speaker Nancy Pelosi a very disturbing message to kick off the new year ... and it seems to be related to the ongoing financial struggles of millions of Americans.

Pelosi's San Francisco home was vandalized overnight ... most of the damage was done to her garage door and driveway. The perp or perps spray-painted "Cancel Rent!" and "We Want Everything" in big black letters on her door ... and there's also a nod to the failed $2,000 government stimulus checks.

🇺🇸
Maggie VandenBerghe
🇺🇸
@FogCityMidge
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: @SpeakerPelosi’s house VANDALIZED with red paint, PIGS HEAD & spray-painted message “$2K (crossed out)... CANCEL RENT... WE WANT EVERYTHING”. City called to clean up at 3am & police attempting to stop photos of scene. Media SILENT.

Even more unnerving, what looks like a pig's head and fake blood were also staged in front of her garage.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... San Fran cops responded to a vandalism call at Pelosi's home around 3 AM. We're told a police report was taken, but it's unclear if they have any suspects.

more
https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/01/nancy-pelosi-house-vandalized-pigs-head-fake-blood-spray-paint-stimulus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is San Francisco, where a street criminal could rob and assault you, and then walk out of the police station, "no bail" required.

But whoever did this to Miss Nancy, if caught, is gonna end up behind bars for a while...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 22222frying pan

Oh the Whorer.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

I could care less.  San Fran Nan is seeing what allowing lawlessness to take hold is all about.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

This is San Francisco, where a street criminal could rob and assault you, and then walk out of the police station, "no bail" required.

But whoever did this to Miss Nancy, if caught, is gonna end up behind bars for a while...
Once the local authorities understand the perps are mad that Pelosi isn’t radical left enough they’ll let them go with a ‘warning’.

Offline dfwgator

Bet it's a hoax, and Pelosi is behind it.

Offline PeteS in CA

Antifoid or BLMer, IMO. She fed the crocodile and now it's nipping her. Blue on Blue:pop41: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

Antifoid or BLMer, IMO. She fed the crocodile and now it's nipping her. Blue on Blue:pop41: .

There's a push in her party to get rid of her.  She think she has the votes.  I think she is wrong and then things are going to get very real.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bet it's a hoax, and Pelosi is behind it.
Yeah if it was for real it would have been BLM and/or ANTIFA and I think we all know her very expensive ice cream would have been dumped out of her very expensive freezers, house looted and set on fire, not this high school level prank. Me thinks someone felt left out of playing the victim card.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The A in a circle is an anarchist symbol.

Hardly the mark of the Constitutionalist Right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

Mitch McConnell's Home Vandalized With 'WERES MY MONEY', One Day After a Pig's Head Was Left At Pelosi's House (VIDEO) via @gatewaypundit

2:17 PM · Jan 2, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1345449056512987137