Author Topic: Stunning turn of events in PA may lead to Trump victory  (Read 258 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stunning turn of events in PA may lead to Trump victory
« on: December 31, 2020, 02:27:39 pm »
December 31, 2020
Stunning turn of events in PA may lead to Trump victory
By James Arlandson

On Dec. 28, Pennsylvania lawmakers concluded that "Numbers Don’t Add Up, Certification Of Presidential Results Premature and In Error"

President Trump tweeted about it:

“Breaking News: In Pennsylvania there were 205,000 more votes than there were voters. This alone flips the state to President Trump.”

The key paragraphs from the PA lawmaker's two-page statement:

A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on November 3, 2020 as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted. Among the 6,962,607 total ballots cast, 6,931,060 total votes were counted in the presidential race, including all three candidates on the ballot and write-in candidates.

The difference of 202,377 more votes cast than voters voting, together with the 31,547 over- and under-votes in the presidential race, adds up to an alarming discrepancy of 170,830 votes, which is more than twice the reported statewide difference between the two major candidates for President of the United States. On November 24, 2020, Boockvar certified election results, and Wolf issued a certificate of ascertainment of presidential electors, stating that Vice President Joe Biden received 80,555 more votes than President Donald Trump.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/stunning_turn_of_events_in_pa_may_lead_to_trump_victory.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Stunning turn of events in PA may lead to Trump victory
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 02:31:31 pm »
BOOM!
WOW!
BOMBSHELL!
Sorry my friends. After one hundred and twenty false alarms, I'll only believe it when I see it.
And even if PA does turn to Trump, some Judge in Hawaii will nullify it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 04:06:24 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 06:27:27 pm »
Well, they shouldn't have certified the results, then, if there was any doubt. Now it's too late, the electors have cast their votes.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 07:24:54 pm »
Biden will be certified on Jan 6. Pence will sign the forms. Barring being hauled off to the nursing home or not waking up from a dirt nap, Biden will be inaugurated on Jan 20.
Let's stop the nonsense and face reality.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 07:36:01 pm »
Hmmmmmm...    A  reversal and Trump victory.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.